tuscl

Stupid things that strippers say.

twentyfive
Living well and enjoying my retirement
Sunday, November 22, 2015 9:36 AM
Have any of you noticed how often when you are talking with strippers they say stuff that is so ridiculous that you stop and say, huh WTF ? Last week one stripper told me she wouldn't have sex with a customer for no amount of money, a few minutes later she offered me a BBCIM blowjob for $75. When I called her on it she told me that blowjobs weren't sex, HUH WTF !

15 comments

• Dougster
    9 years ago
    Made she watched a show on Bill Clinton's presidency?
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Think it's become a standard belief these days anyway.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    Had the same thing happen to me. Stripper said she wouldn't cheat on her husband in the club. Next thing I knew, she had my cock out giving me a BBBJ... It must be in the stripper handbook that sex isn't a blow job.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Don't argue with it. Just keep on saying yep, your right. Some strippers got this big hang up over sex and setting boundaries. Not sex, no boundaries. Next you can try arguing that sticking it in just a little is more of a dipstick test and not really sex unless it lasts longer than 30 minutes.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    ^^^^I always thought it isn't sex unless you cum inside her, no matter how long it last.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    That's right and a good one.^ It's really just some good exercise and many of us need to exercise.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Lol there isn't a website big enough to contain all of the stupid shit that strippers say.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Yeah always happens. The best ever (for me) was one night my friends and I were in a real dive, while on a road trip out of town, but they did have some hot looking girls there. One of the hottest girls there hung around us all night and tried to convince the entire table that a guy performing DATY on a girl is not "cheating" but if a girl gives a BJ it is. She was just a young, dumb blonde and couldn't even pick up on how much fun we were making of her. Sad part is all of us would have gotten a lapdance from her if she didn't talk about how she doesn't give BJs and that she had a boyfriend all night. What a dumb ass.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    When I talk to many of these girls I am reminded of Bill Engvall's what's your sign routine, it makes me laugh every time.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Last week I was talking to a dancer about the Paris terror attacks and the Muslims in France. The stripper told me she knew a lot of "Christian Muslims." WTF?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    My favorite of all time is when video girl said she read in the news that Obama was giving our nuclear weapons to Iran and that just wasn't right.
  • whodey
    9 years ago
    JS69, I would have no problem with Obama giving our nukes to Iran. As long as they are fully armed before the ICBMs are launched towards Tehran.
  • RedskinLover
    9 years ago
    Strippers say stupid shit at times
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    One stripper tried to tell me that Obama was going to run for a third term. When I told her the Constitution limits presidents to two terms, she said that he's still going to do it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion