tuscl

Las Vegas Strip Clubs - what a scam!

Pretty much the same hood hoe's as most strip clubs. Go to Palamino, Treasures. The other Vegas strip clubs Vegas were the same ghetto ho cunts you can find in most typical strip clubs these days. Whatever you do don't spend money for Spearmint Rhino in Vegas. Unless you have money to burn (who are okay, not great(, or like the low class fat ho's they hire. Speramint Rino's Vegas is NOT an upscale club..

15 comments

• Joe from NJ
    9 years ago
    I find that in general LV clubs are "similar" to those around the country. Now, places like Rhino are overpriced and undervalued.
    But with dozens of clubs to pick from, one should find something to one's liking. Just study the reviews here in TUSCL.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Treasures, OG, and stop in sapphires just to see it (since it's so huge). That's it, avoid the rest when in Vegas
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    Spearmint Rhino is one of the pickiest clubs in the country. So while they do employ some hoes, they aren't hiring any FAT hoes.

Just saying.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    On the whole I agree with this sentiment. Vegas is one of the few places I don't bother clubbing in when I visit. Fun can be had in Vegas like anywhere, but it is expensive and comes with a high hustle factor. Most of us have better options, including our local clubs and other travel cities.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    I still plan on trying sapphire, ogs, rhino, treasures and cheetah. The rest don't sound like anything special. And Nina what's your definition of "fat"? Some people have a twisted definition of what fat actually is.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Cheetah's was always a guaranteed sure thing, IME.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    I don't have a set personal definition, but I guess I'd say someone is fat when they are overweight and have no defined waste. I only say this because some girls who are "thick" could technically be considered overweight, but if that have a smaller waste and hourglass shape, I wouldn't consider them "fat."

In the stripping world fat and skinny have different definitions than the regular world, but still, fat chicks even by strip club definition aren't plentiful at the Rhino.
  • Bend7
    9 years ago
    hmm...
    Sapphire has so many girls (from different countries) in all types and form that you don't see in any other club.
    Thus you can't beat finding that perfect girl as per your need.
    And yes Spearmint Rhino had gone the drains in last few years .. anyway I never liked it's weird layout.
    And Vegas is the place, which I think has lot of OTC vibe ( btw: I myself did not do OTC so ..)
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    @NinaBambina “…and have no defined waste.”

the word is “waist”. unless of course you meant “waste” or you are going to use the lame auto-correct excuse in which case never mind.

that is some kind of sterling education you’re getting. let me guess, pay the fee get a B. am i right or am i right?
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Dr.Phil aka Dougster. ...I'm I right or am I right :)

One alias down. How many more to go?

Luv you Doogie
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Only been to Spearmint Rhino once the past few years, and it was filled with hot chicks, no fatties or even chubbies, and no or few hood rats that I could see (given that even non-hood-rat strippers may not be the classiest girls in the world). Everything else being said, about it being high-priced and high-hustle and low-value, is true; seems like it's definitely catering to over-indulging tourists with its business model (hell, the ATM takes out $15 of every $100 you try to take out!). But "low class fat hos" is the opposite of what I saw there... still wouldn't recommend it, just saying.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    Dr Phil you've been one of my biggest haters since I've been here. You will comment on something that has absolutely nothing to do with you just to talk shit about me. WHY? WHY am I so relevant to you? Because something about me clearly makes you made. Sorry you're insecure and I'm confident.

I will be graduating from my university with at least a 3.5, but probably magna cum laude actually. Then I will get accepted to every law school I apply to.

Another jealous loser who's probably at least twice my age. Truly pathetic. For some reason I must really bring out your insecurities.
  • Lil_Baller100
    3 years ago
    I luv dem ghetto hoez
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    A 6 year old thread
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    There's been multiple old threads bumped today - wtf?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion