tuscl

Black Friday Clubbing ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

Piggy-backing on shailynn's thread; anyone planning on any Black Friday booty-shopping; i.e. SCing?

I tend to avoid SCs on holidays b/c it's often filled with non-pro PLs thus kinda ruining the SC-vibe – but I kinda wonder if the dancers may be out in mass to make dat holiday shopping $$$ or make up for the $$$ they blew already shopping?

I'm thanking of taking a little road-trip and hitting Inner-Room in Cocoa-Beach (3 hours from me in Miami) to kinda get away for a day on this holiday weekend – Inner-Room has been kinda slow in my 2 or 3 visits so far this year and keep thinking it will come-back to what it used to be and thinking maybe Black-Friday weekend (Fr or Sat) may bring out the ladiez looking for dat dough.

3 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Not going to club thanksgiving week. Most of my strippers are college students who have gone home for the holidays. Also a couple of single moms who work heavily before thanksgiving so they can then go out and spend it all Black Friday and over the weekend. Thus, I don't expect much talent at my regular clubs. Also lots of family home for the holiday.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    My family duties end Thursday night so I will be clubbing out of town on Black Friday - I won't go out until night time. I am not expecting much but will hope things will be back to normal when I club Saturday night.

Come to think about it, the strippers who do go out on Black Friday and work that night - may be more than willing to refill their empty wallets!?!?
  • Dolfan
    9 years ago
    I can't remember if I did last year, but I have in the past. I can recall that both Tootsies & Scarlett's had way more than the usual Pequod's floating around, more of them than the typical last weekend to get the rent types who are probably also the ones looking to get cash for Christmas presents. There was also a lot of Pork on the highways. Overall, it wasn't terrible but there were the definite drawbacks of holiday clubbing.

I suppose if IR disappoints, you've got a lot of clubs between there & Miami to try on the way home.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion