tuscl

Fav stripper pic

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high

So I'm waiting at Follies of the Southwest for this dancer that I call my blow job queen. I had her the night before, and she said she's working again tonight. She provides outstanding uncovered service. All I have to do is unzip and bring the tissues and sanitizer.

She's late so I text her to say where the fuck are you butch. She says she'll be out soon. Then she texts me pics of herself from the dressing room. My fav is a pic of her face giving a blow job. She has her hand wrapped around an imaginary dick, her mouth is open to receive my rigid member, and her tongue is out slightly to caress the shaft. I thought it was very hot, although I was quite high at the time. 30 minutes later and she was in this exact same posture with me in the VIP.

I think this is my favorite pic that a stripper has texted me. What's your favorite stripper pic?

22 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Bitch not butch!
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    How do you know she is not a butch? :)
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    You gotta post the picture. You can't tease us this way.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    My retired ATF would send me photos of herself in her undies in the morning a few times a week. Fresh out of the shower and fresh make up on.... Sometimes with a matching bra on sometimes without... Ahhh those were the days!

I think she really thought I was going to marry her someday. Little did show know.... Lol
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    John Smith never has picks because he ant about that life he runs his mouth about.

Im real....enjoy my DS

https://instagram.com/p/7Y2VPKxpdN/
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Juice you need to wife that broad up. I think you should be booking a ticket out west as we speak. Tell her to move back with you and your mom will cook her breakfast everyday!
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    She just sent me another one cause she wants to blow me again tonight. This time her tongue is pushing against the side of her mouth, representing my dick thrusting in and out. I love good looking sluts.

She also sent me pussy pics. I think I'll stick to oral.

I show my pics to anyone who wants to see them itc. However since I have identified her club I don't think I should post the pics online.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    I wanna see her pussy juice
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    My favorite is my profile pic but it's so small it's hard to see. It's my ex-ATF, crawling on her hands and knees in the street in the rain. It was part of a modeling shoot she did.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    I know how you feel JS mine just sent me a IG message and im having more sex with her to night.( which reminds me i need more lotions)
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Shslynn in my mind i have already married my DS and i driven us back to my golf club penthouse
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Fuck yes, my DS just Facebooked me !!! Yea this means we are going places. I think im going to message her
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    But first im going to tape her picture to my flesh light and have some DS blow job
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    You need more chicken grease
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    OK guys im back. Let me tell yea my DS is one perfect Slut. She took me all in..yea all of me deep inside her perfect 10 lips as she shocked with pleasure from my lard of a cock dripping my slim balls and chunks of jizz down her dreamy wind bag
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    After SCing as much as I have and being TUSCLarly educated; I hardly-ever fall for any SS a dancer tries to employ on me; i.e. I plays hardball …

having said this; I gotta admit when a dancer sends me a text such as “hey baby I miss you ...” or sends me a pic of herself my PL-tough-guy persona melts LOL.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

"Hey baby I miss you.."

Stripper text code for: "I'm not making enough money from the losers in here tonight. I need another one of my old PL's to come save me with his money."
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    This reminds me...
    Fuck that faggot johnsmith69!
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol, i need to order a pizza cuz without JS photo of his DS im beginning to thank my DS is more real than his
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    My favorites were from a dancer who had an amateur website, and also had a decent following on a smoker's fetish website. She would occasionally send me photos of herself taken by her photographer friend. Most were the typical sexy poses, but the one I licked err liked quite a bit, was of her lying on a hammock her right breast pushed up and her head down with her tongue out licking her very long thick nipples. The text was something like, "my nipples need some attention, since you aren't here I had to take matters in my own hand. See you this weekend."
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I like the two that tumblingdice's GF sent me.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol, old man Scat trying so hard to be funny

FAILED
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion