Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

perfect breast yes or no

just_the_nuts

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Nice but I prefer at least a C-cup

Profile picture for Dancer_
Dancer_
•

Absolutely.

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

I think they look nice.

Profile picture for rl27
rl27
•

Not perfect but definitely awesome. Would definitely get a dance from a dancer with that body.

The following photo from the same user is closer to my ideal of perfection: instagram.com

S
Supremeruler
•

Not bad but not perfect...

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Nice

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Not perfect. They're not in my hands or wrapped around my face! ;-)

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

@Papi- those look C cup to me.

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

Very nice! Well done fakies? The one on her left (her right breast) seems impossibly uplifted.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

My dick is broken

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

"Very nice! Well done fakies? The one on her left (her right breast) seems impossibly uplifted."

I am willing to be those (both of them haha) are real.

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

I would rub my nuts on them

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

Those pages were unavailable. Can't comment.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement