tuscl

Best US strip club city

Kimi
Illinois
Wednesday, November 18, 2015 8:04 AM
Outside of Detroit and counting Tijuana as U.S. Reason I ask if because I have the option to travel to basically any U.S. city for work and why not get a few club visits in? I've been to Detroit and it's pretty great. Wouldn't mind going back, but it'll look shady at work as to why I'm choosing Detroit when Cali or Florida are available. I've also been to Atlanta and didn't enjoy the one club I went to too much. Maybe just a bad experience. I'm from Chicago, and while Chicago proper clubs are terrible, there are a few nice options outside in the suburbs. Expensive, but girls are generally hot and extras are available from some of them with both way contact dances being the norm. So I'm looking for at least that, but obviously better, cheaper and hotter.

18 comments

• Kimi
    9 years ago
    To clear it up...outside of Detroit and outside of Tijuana. Not feeling adventurous enough to cross the border.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Consume defecation and expire.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    South FL since you have the option of going.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Miami is good for both strip clubs and weather.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    MIAMI
  • Kimi
    9 years ago
    Any particular in Miami? Or a few that are clearly better than the rest?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Definitely Miami. While there are several good clubs there, nothing can approach Tootsies.
  • tusclfix
    9 years ago
    I kind of like Akron for the seedier scene.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Go to Disney world
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Miami, Dallas, Houston, Phoenix, LA; Providence
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    What about Toronto? Full service strip clubs and awesome massage parlors
  • IHearVoices
    9 years ago
    I agree with the people who said Miami...but if the club you went to in Atlanta isn't Follies, you messed up. Tampa is also seriously underrated, if you include the surrounding areas (particularly Pasco).
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    Atlanta and Tampa are both good. Providence Rhode Island is Detroit level dance wise with a bit prettier dancers.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Phoenix has been my favorite so far.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Phoenix and Tampa are both great. But Miami is better.
  • samsung1
    9 years ago
    A long time poster and detroit resident vincemichaels told me Houston was the only city he could rate on the same level as detroit. Follies during the day is well reviewed for ATL.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    samsung1 - vince did get around but his impression of Houston was the old one. He stayed at my house on 2 occasions while in Atlanta and hit Follies with me. Value wise rated it #1.
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    My understanding is that HOU/IAH and PVD are not what they used to be.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion