tuscl

253 and counting yea talking papi chula reviews

253 mega and epic reviews have been forever echoed on tuscl. Will the darkness of this deep south chocolate lover ever let up his epic tales and adventures of big boody bitches ? Will he not stop until the record of 1,000 well polished, novel quality reviews are recoded ?

OR will their be one who can compete or even compare to o the man we call Papi ?

13 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Yes. Papi does the biggest and best reviews. I think his real job is a critic of soul food restaurants. :)
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol, i would believe it
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I think he's the guy that reviews the new audio CDs in the Miami herald
  • sflguy123
    9 years ago
    IMHO his reviews lack details. lol
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    AFAICS he does the best, some times long winded reviews ion TUSCL but always well written thanks for doing a great job
    Now back to regularly scheduled programming
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    And to think growing-up many people told me I would not amount to much; I guess I showed them – do those losers have 253 reviews in less than 4 years; I thinketh not

:)

In reality I'm not sure if it's something to celebrate instead of a reason to have a PL intervention

I'm such a PL that if I won a multi-million dollar lottery my #1 wish would be to SC constantly across the country and hit international sex spots; I would do this over having a fancy house and a fancy car; PL to da bone LOL.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    As far as length those 253 reviews probably equals the 7th Harry Potter book (which is like 700 something pages) :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    When I retire from SCing I will compile all my reviews into a book and sell it on Amazon

• san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    253 is one of those magical numbers. I was the number of the fish the disciples netted when Jesus told them where to cast, in the end of John's Gospel

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/…

Joe Bonamassa
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1OyF1Gk…
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    I'm such a PL that if I won a multi-million dollar lottery my #1 wish would be to SC constantly across the country and hit international sex spots; I would do this over having a fancy house and a fancy car; PL to da bone LOL.

Im with you mang
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    As far as length those 253 reviews probably equals the 7th Harry Potter book (which is like 700 something pages) :)

When I retire from SCing I will compile all my reviews into a book and sell it on Amazon

Funny thing is you would sell a million copies
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    253 is one of those magical numbers. I was the number of the fish the disciples netted when Jesus told them where to cast, in the end of John's Gospel

SJG that cracked me up mang
  • Bend7
    9 years ago
    IMO boogieknight369 had awesome reviews
    https://www.tuscl.net/u.php?UID=281259

I know subject of this discussion is different but since I had not read papi so..
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion