tuscl

WHAT A QUOTE!

Thursday, February 19, 2004 11:32 PM
"... I am a dancer who for many years have been struggling with cum addiction. I'll blow any pervert that comes in the club for $20 and can't get enough and sometimes rub it all over my body. Now I know that all dancers are like this and feel much better aboutit. It no longer bothers me that sucking dick is all I'm good at. At least I'm good at something. As a matter of fact, I'm thinking of reducing my blowjob price from $20 to $10 so I could reach those customers that believe $20 is too much money. I could then suck twice and much cock and be virtually swimming in cum. Yippee!"

10 comments

• RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    What about the sexuality?
  • davids
    18 years ago
    topless is right: it was parody who wrote the quote. He wanted to apply as a stripper and got dressed up in his best drag. His intention was to give blowjobs to unsuspecting straight by posing as a stripper. Gig was up when he found out he would have to take off his clothes, however.
  • RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    What about the EMOTIONAL aspect of PAYING for CONVERSATION and for SEXUAL SERVICES?
  • ReportRL2Cops
    20 years ago
    RL needs to be brought to the attention of law enforcement. He exibits all the traits of a serial murderer/rapist. I urge everyone who reads this to send a complaint or report to the Houston police. RL needs to be removed from general society, he is criminaly insane. PLEASE EVERYONE REPORT RL TO POLICE- IT WILL SAVE LIVES. You report him annonomously by US mail if you want. Or you can send an email or make a phone call. If enough of us take action it will make a difference. You can reort him by mail at the following address: Houston Police Department 1200 Travis Street Houston TX 77002 or you can call it in: Sex Crimes Division (Adults) (713) 308-1180 Please report him asap and help save lives!
  • Toplessdancer
    20 years ago
    Yeah, um Romanticlover, some dude obviously made that quote up. Get real
  • TopGunGlen
    20 years ago
    Because you didn't put any cash in, RL... You are a crazy lunatic, and I wouldn't be a bit surprised if you were barred from entry into any club after a single visit...
  • RomanticLover
    20 years ago
    why didnt it register
  • Homer Simpson
    20 years ago
    WOW!! this stripper sounds like she works in Montreal! But then again where I come from (Montreal) 83% of dancers have this attitude. Quick way to make a few bucks. Now I hope I didn't SHOCK all of you "posters" who have 'dancer' wives or girlfriends - LOL!!! Quote Aerosmith : "Dream On!!!"
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    What a quote??? I'm surprised at you RL, I thought you'd be saying $10 is too high a price for a bj and you would only pay $5. hmmm, maybe you actually believe that quote was written by a girl. haha, that's funny.
  • RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    Surely what a quote!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion