Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Who Is The Final 4 In College Football

shailynn
shailynn2921329

They never tell you what you need to know.

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

If you had to pick today which 3 teams will we see in the playoffs?

  1. Ohio State
  2. Alabama
  3. Clemson
  4. Norte Dame or Oklahoma State yes I said OK State

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Fuck meant to say "4"

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

1.Clemson 2.Clemson 3.Clemson 4.Clemson

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Fuck i meant Clemson

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

^^^^ I agree TCU goes down but when the Oklahoma showdown comes I think OK State edges them out - they seem like they are on a mission this year and the Stoop brothers always come up just a little short the last several years.

Profile picture for ButterMan
ButterMan
•

1.clemson 2. Ohio state 3. bama 4.notre dame

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

I think Clemson, Alabama, Ohio State and Notre Dame are the four best teams but at least one of them won't make it.

Profile picture for ButterMan
ButterMan
•

Ok if baylor wins this game I have them in over N.D.

Profile picture for davindude
davindude
•

Northwestern and Oregon aren't really bad teams, but Stanford is out with 2 losses.

Texas is god awful. That loss is going to hurt OU. Aside from Alabama I think out of the 1 loss teams OU is the best. They have a chance to end the season with more quality wins than Notre Dame, but once again losing to Texas was just devastating

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I think you can bet almost 100% 2 of these teams will be there:

  1. Oklahoma or Oklahoma State (whoever wins that game, assuming they have no other losses up to that point)

  2. Ohio State or Iowa

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

If Iowa beats OSU in the big ten championship, they're in!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement