tuscl

Soaps, Bath wash, Deodorant, Cologne and all around smell goods

So guys what is your favorite combinations of smelling goods that have gotten the best reaction from our lady friends ?

30 comments

• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I'm an Axe guy for fragrance. Girls never know what it is. It also works as a room freshener
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I'm an Axe guy for fragrance. Girls never know what it is. It also works as a room freshener
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    I have over 30 bottles in cologne and fragrance collection. My personal favorites are Polo Blue, Polo Big Pony Collection #3, Versace Eros, and Dolce & Gabbana Sport. I typically just use a regular bar of Zest soap because it is not too heavily scented. I don't like for the scent of the soap to overpower whatever fragrance that I am planning to wear. I use Dove Men Care or Vince Camuto deodorant. I do get compliments most of the time from both civilian women and strippers whenever I throw on some cologne, especially the Polo Blue.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    nuts, lots of strippers compliment customers on their cologne, whether or not they actually like the cologne, because they know a guy who has bothered to put on cologne for them will be flattered if they notice it. I think I've gotten complimented on almost every cologne I've ever worn to a strip club, still not sure if any of the girls like any of the colognes I've worn. But I've been dating heavily over the past 5 years, and do know what gets me the most civilian compliments -- scents like D&G The One for Men, Givenchy Play Intense, Rochas Man, YSL La Nuit de L'Homme, basically easy-to-like slightly-sweet or gormand & not-too-challenging fare.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Not really a cologne guy myself. They probably don't care long as you're not funky. I might put on cologne if im going on a date but that's rare for me these days.
  • likes2look
    9 years ago
    I find the scent of fresh crisp dollar bills gets their attention every time.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    At home I use vanilla flavored body wash and don't use any cologne.

I travel a lot and used to carry colognes and they always leaked, etc. so now I just use Ace body wash and body sprays in the travel sizes as they both don't leak!
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Hell yea guys
  • minnow
    9 years ago
    Juice, you need to watch "My Mickers" channel on You Tube. He has one clip on best stripclub colognes, though I don't think that you can get any on his list at Walmart.
  • Bend7
    9 years ago
    Polo Blue.. because it's good and remains on you for hrs.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Minnow thank you i will look into this
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Tigobitty you crack me up
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    I hate colognes and perfumes and whatever else people tend to marinate themselves in. My eyes and my sinuses just start burning when that stuff's around.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I have been using Curve By Liz Claiborne for about 8 years. Half the strippers can tell what it is. The other half want to know. And you can buy it at Walmart. :)
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    I shower daily and use deodorant. Cologne is disgusting and usually used by those who never learned to wash properly.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    Peppermint/Black Soap (the true hemp kind), Xtreme Power Stick, toothpaste....that's it. I never really worn cologne that wasn't given to me for free.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Shadow: Curve is one of those colognes that drives cologne aficionados crazy. It is cheap, synthetic smelling and obviously produced to hit the basic common denominator, lacks any sort of sophistication or subtlety ---- and, young women LOVE it. Other colognes in this vein include Nautica Voyage, and to a lesser extent (because it is a bit more sophisticated) Acqua di Gio
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Gayest thread ever ! Not that there's anything wrong with that.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Ya, agree... I was calling myself a faggot under my breath the entire time I was writing that last post
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    My comments are useless because I'm a girl.

My favorite perfume is Coco Chanel Mademoiselle. I have a rather large perfume collection, nothing cheap.

I love using any products from LUSH. It's this lovely organic bath goods store. They sell "bath bombs" that turn your bath pretty colors, smell great, and are soothing. I also like organic, pretty, crafty homemade soaps. My favorite brand is Finchberry. The smell delicious.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    I take a Mexican shower and steal whatever cologne is in the guy's locker that I can break into.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    I get those Lush bath bombs for my daughter, she LOVES them. I went with her to the Lush outlet recently while we were wandering around Union Square together and I tried a lot of Lush's masculine and unisex scents (Breath of God, etc.) but didn't love any of them.

LOVE the notes in mademoiselle ... the perfume geeks seem to love it generally http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Chane…
  • minnow
    9 years ago
    Subraman- Just so long as you don't buy "LeMale", or "Rochas Man" because you like the shapes of the bottles, no worries about you being a faggot.

Since Nina B weighed in on this thread, I'm curious which mens fragrances she likes or dislikes. If unsure of the name, then the types of notes/general scentl she'd like or dislike.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Minnow -- lol ... strippers seem to love both LeMale and Rochas Man, so I wear them sometimes, particularly Rochas Man, though I try not to dote over the bottles. LeMale has been a big hit for years among the meathead club crowd (the club partygirl types love it), but was actually designed for the gay scene, at least according to one interview I saw with the designer.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I just take a shower and use a tiny bit of deodorant but use nothing else. After 2 or 3 dances from different girls I start hearing that I smell really good and get asked what I am wearing. I should just say a combo mix. I really think my natural odor smells good but I have no idea what all the dancers are smelling unless it's a combination of everything. One dancer licked my arm one night and said I tasted good too.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    The combo mix would be dancer 1 2 and 3 plus my natural body odor if a dancer can smell that. I always find it a bit amusing every time I get asked what I'm wearing. :)
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    Subraman - yeah I definitely think Lush is a more of a women's kinda place. You just don't see many men getting excited over bath bombs and mud masks. Lol. But seriously their bath stuff smells sooo good!

Mademoiselle is simply amazing. It is my daily signature scent. I also like a lot of Burberry's scents, Viva La Juicy, Ellie Saab, Flowerbomb by Viktor&Rolf, Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue until it became so popular. Now I need to go to Nordstrom's perfume section and get something new.

As far as men's stuff... I actually don't mind Curve lol. It's not my favorite, but my ex used to wear it. He also had Acqua Di Gio - say what you will, but it smells good to me! He is using a Ralph Lauren cologne now that smells pretty good. An old regular of mine always wore Hanae Mori. He loved it. It smelled pretty nice!

My advice to any guy who doesn't know about cologne but wants a nice brand, go to an upscale store (like the one I mentioned) and find the perfume and cologne section, explain what you want, and they'll have something you like. Good colognes are generally 'expensive' although that's a relative term.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    sharkhunter---> " I just take a shower and use a tiny bit of deodorant but use nothing else. After 2 or 3 dances from different girls I start hearing that I smell really good and get asked what I am wearing. "

I've had that happen too, on numerous occasions! When I SC alone, I often try to arrange for something else to do after the club ... go bar hopping with a buddy who lives in the city, etc. It was not at all uncommon that women would tell me how great I smell, what was I wearing? "Well, it's a layering of Eau de Porsche, Acqua de Cinnamon, and Essenze d'Bunny"
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    if there is cologne that makes you smell like brand new car, tell me where and I'll buy it in bulk. Or new sneaker smell
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    I'm with sharkhunter: freshly showered with a touch of deodorant -- no cologne ever. I want one of shadowcat's T-shirts that says "I smell like stripper".
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion