tuscl

PP Greenville,SC

bang69
North Carolina
I have been to a few strip club re openings. When PP Greenville re open's its going to be very bad for a good long while. What do y'all think

5 comments

• rickdugan
    9 years ago
    I think it was pretty bad before it closed, so I'm not sure how much worse it could get..
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    The dancers might be wearing pasties and only doing air dances. Does that sound worse?
    Plus the camera footage will be reviewed by the prosecutors I thought I read back a few months ago. On the plus side, there should be plenty of seats. Beer may be on special and cheaper. That will bring in a large crowd since most of the customers were super cheap to start with. I heard bud lite will be $3. I was wondering about Miller Lite.
    Maybe one of you guys can post a review late Friday or early Saturday.
  • wadou25
    9 years ago
    Sotry for your loss I made Greenville my little detour otw from Orlando to Asheville. Long live lady Godivas
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Yea Godivas is the shit...lol

PP will suck major ass. I bet it will do what Xcapdes did...reopen...have the heat be their all the time watching it then it will close for good because it sucked so damn bad
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    I do like the idea of going just one last time just to see how bad it will be lol...hit me up anybody that wants to meet me their....we just need to find a date that works for all who attend lol

It will be a tuscl pp reoping party lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion