tuscl

9 QUESTIONS YOU’VE ALWAYS WANTED TO ASK A STRIPPER

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
This is about British strippers. The answer to "What annoys you most about your job?" makes me think that LDK should not take any trips to England.

"5. What annoys you most about your job?

‘Day to day, it’s actually just bodily function stuff,’ says Amy. ‘It’s really gross when guys don’t wear deodorant and when they come in their pants – that really pisses me off. I always tell guys to let me know if they get too excited, but lots of them either don’t listen or care."

http://www.thedebrief.co.uk/news/real-li…

6 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Hopefully the dancers area lying about what happens in British strip clubs so they can look like good girls. But even if they aren't lying I'd like to go to a British strip club cause I Think the girls accents are sexy. I wonder if 18 yo high school girls can strip in England.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I always knew LDK was only imagining it when he said dancers want him to have a LDK
  • UKfan
    9 years ago
    My only question is can we go all the way in the VIP! lol, just kidding but thanks for the read.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "whoever said that doesn't realize that she signed up to get LDK'ed on just by agreeing to give a lap dance"

Brilliant!
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Most of my regular dancers don't mind if a guy LDK's as long as it doesn't seep through, and they tell her to stop before it does. Only the newbie dancers are grossed out.
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    In my favorite club I haven't worn a stitch of clothing in the CR area in 4 years.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion