tuscl

We have no hate for you hairless apes. We simply plan to restore the natural ord

rickthelion
Straight outta tha NC, comin' atcha with an AK ready to steal your daughter. ROAR!!!
TIGOLBITTYS asked me why I was expressing hate. Neither I nor any of my cat brethren hate you hairless apes.

Does the caterpillar hate the female ichneumon wasp when she oviposits? She is just playing her part, as is the caterpillar. She is expressing her love for her offspring and the caterpillar is destined to be a living smorgasbord. It is just the nature of things.

We cats know that it is the nature of you hairless apes to shit all over things. You were fine when you were wandering the plains of Africa. The word of my forefathers is that we would occasionally go wildebeest on you, but we largely ignored you. Then you expanded all over the planet and you're hairless apeshit has now polluted the planet for too long. We've allowed you free rein too long. We shall end your reign. With prejudice.

You have been warned. Surrender and be a slave. ROAR!

5 comments

• shailynn
    9 years ago
    My wife wants a fur coat for Christmas, I hope that doesn't offend you.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    I know that down deep you like us - with a little Worcestershire sauce. That's OK. We like you skinned and flat on the floor!
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    I'm looking forward to the Lion's first club review.

What club will it be? Is there a Zanzibar in Africa somewhere?

And don't be reviewing some aborigine tribe with those flat pancake type titties with those bones in their noses and chucking spears.
    We saw enough of that in National Geographic over the years...

• 72_os
    9 years ago
    Im going to shoot this big pussy
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    Pew, pew, bang, bang, Rooar

Da mane is da kang got me rick
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion