tuscl

Is it just me.....

tumblingdice
South Carolina
Friday, November 6, 2015 3:28 AM
...or did anyone else find that White Hispanic Anti Trump commercial disturbing?

15 comments

• 72_os
    9 years ago
    Yea a lil
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    No. Fuck trump. He probably feels the same way about blacks.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Yes it was immature but i love that it got under so many peoples skin.
  • former_stripper
    9 years ago
    Didn't see it but would love to before having an opinion.
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    I find it disturbing whether I like Trump or not. A bunch of foul mouth brats confirming a stereo type of uneducated illegals looking for a handout. While I do not have an issue with immigrants i do have an issue with illegals and I would rather take 1000 Hispanic Catholic immigrates than 1 muslim . At least the worst drug dealing Colombian is human on some level whereas the same can't be said for any muslim.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Ya dice...where a fucking link fucktard...how can you post about a subject without a fucking link. Tumbling Brains more like it... post a link
  • Bend7
    9 years ago
    link ?
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    wow, even tired traveller is showing his racist side. Way to lump all Muslims into one category.
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    Link PLEASE
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    Lmao. Muslims are not a race. Just so you know, estafador.;) You are welcome.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    GACA loves his 30K.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    Dancer95 beat me to it, but I will reiterate her point: Since Muslims aren't a race, being anti-Muslim isn't racist. I basically agree with Tiredtraveler's point. In general immigrants from Latin America and from East and South Asia are here to work and prosper, not to bring down Western civilization. On the other hand, too often Muslim immigrants want ultimately to bring the U.S. (and, much more imminently, Europe!) under sharia law.
  • ime
    9 years ago
    Some people find racism everywhere, the irony os that poster in this case posts so many ignorant things he'd be better served not saying anything. God Bless TUSCL, and Allah can go screw.
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    I fucking hate all immigrants. I'd end all legal immigration and shoot all the illegals. Until we become the melting pot again and avoid this "community" bullshit they are all my enemies.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    ...and still no link?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion