tuscl

Best Atlanta Mileage

jprobert
Florida
Hey All - Help for visitor to Atlanta!

The best in michigan is flight club, without a doubt. What about Atlanta though? I am in town until Wednesday.

6 comments

• FONDL
    21 years ago
    A private viewing sounds like a wake doesn't it? Actually for a PV you meet a girl in an apartment or hotel room and she strips and "dances" for you privately for an hour. In most cases there's no "full service" but pretty much anything else goes depending on the girl. It's sort of like an hour in a very private VIP room except it's usually a lot cheaper than a strip club. PV and bodyrub can be pretty much the same thing. The term "bodyrub" is usually used in states where you have to be licensed to advertise "massage." If you look at the web sites that list escourts you'll usually see a separate category for PV or bodyrub, which usually means that those girls are not full service.
  • jprobert
    21 years ago
    Thanks guys! I am going out tomorrow night, I will file a report.
  • jprobert
    21 years ago
    I have been to several clubs in my time. But what in the world do you mean by private viewings? The massage places, so I have heard, are the asian import scam.
    If you are ever in Detroit, go to the Flight Club. Best club I have ever been too. Unfortunately I am stuck in Atlanta for most of the time until I find a new gig.
  • FONDL
    21 years ago
    Ever notice that in cities that don't allow any contact in clubs there are often tons of girls advertising erotic message or private viewings? Atlanta and DC are perfect examples. You might want to try it.
  • Officer
    21 years ago
    I'm pretty sure that contact (lap) dances are illegal in Atlanta. However, Atlanta does have some of the best clubs in the US when it comes to just looking at girls. The Cheetah and Pink Pony are great clubs with gorgeous girls. Atlanta is all nude/all alcohol too. Air dances are legal.
  • Passenger
    21 years ago
    Unfortunately, mileage is hard to come by in Atlanta. When it happens it's done discretely, and rarely with a girl in the 8 to 10 range. Avoid the upscale showclubs, where nothing happens even in the very expensive VIP. My favorite club is Follies. Some dancers get a little frisky and the dances are cheap. Another good option is the VIP at Shooter Alley. It's reasonably priced and enjoyable with the right girl. Also, although I'm not a fan, you might like Flashers. The VIP is very expensive but also very private.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion