tuscl

Blonde spinners as med assts

seaboardrr
Alabama
Thursday, November 5, 2015 3:17 PM
So I'm actually at the Drs office ( I never go to the dr) waiting to get a couple shots in my ass because I am sick as a fucking dog. Mrs sea wants me to sneak a pic to her of the little blonde medical assistant but I'm a pussy and afraid I'd get caught. Why do Drs always hire these little dirty blonde straight hair spinners as medical assts? I mean I understand the "Why" it's just every Drs office you ever go into has these women. They could either be strippers or med assts but they are ALWAYS working at every single medical office. It's not just 1 either it's usually the whole office or 75% or more that are these little dirty blonde spinner types. At least all the Drs I've been too. Anyone else notice this always happening? As usual I think this one is a straight up spinner. Barely any tits or ass under those scrubs as the scrubs aren't poofing out like I'd expect. She looks early 20's so too old for JS but she could def be a pic next to the definition of spinner in the dictionary.

14 comments

• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Yup, law firms are also noted for hiring hot receptionists
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    because doctors and lawyers are perverts. I thought this was old news? I'm sure plenty of dudes apply but women mostly do and they are more than happy sucking dick one time to get that $30K a year.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    For a diffirent "spin" on it (see what I did there), it's because these spinners are like a sneak peek into a strip club without the hassle.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Ask her if she's a dancer - or just take your dick out and see how she responds.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    No joke, there are 4 doctors that live in my street, 3 are in the age range of 45-55 and the other is in his 70s. All have gotten busted having affairs with women at their work, the old dude actual led ended up leaving his wife for his nurse - they are married now. Shit, as much school as these guys went to and the number of lives some of them have saved - yeah let em get some action on the side people!!!
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Well papi I did take my pants down but she bent me over and stuck a needle in my ass. I feel like I should've gotten dinner or had some small talk first...lol
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ obviously the doctors wife hired the staff. Maybe my neighbors wives should have hire the staff at their husbands offices too.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    OP described perfectly every paralegal that I have ever hired.
  • likes2look
    9 years ago
    Haven't you guys noticed that all strippers are working their way through nursing school? This is where they end up after they quit working the clubs.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I sometimes meet them working as dancers but they are still in training or picking up extra income. I guess in those cases when they tell me, they aren't worried about running into me.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    So my non-smooth self took a quick pic of her as i was standing there answering some survey question on a little computer screen a few feet away from her while i was pretending to text a quick response. I went 100% into "texting" mode and doing my survey while never looking at her but the pic I sent mrs sea shows her looking square at me. She looked but then went back to what she was doing so I guess she looked to see what I was doing and since I wasn't focused on her at all maybe she decided I was just texting and went back to her work. I swear I'm horrible at taking sneaky pics so I still think she knew what I was doing.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I just remembered a blond spinner I saw at an eye clinic. Mmmm mmmm good :) She could get me to visit strip clubs more often if she were a dancer.
  • BigPoppa99
    9 years ago
    ;) "Pharma- girls, nurses, etc." It's a gender role since the beginning of time... - Barney Stinson (From "How I met your mother")
  • goldmongerATL
    9 years ago
    Talking about wives doing the hiring, at a place I worked the president's secretary (late 20's) was an ex beauty pageant queen. Rule number one was no woman was hired that was even close to better looking than her. As she put it, if she saw a guy walking around with a boner she liked to think it was because of her and her alone. She took care of several guys' boners over the years.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion