tuscl

lots of female customers in a gentlemen's club?

Sunday, March 7, 2004 9:58 PM
I have noticed alot of female "customers" in some gentlemen's clubs, in fact recently there were 3 females sitting on my left, 2 directly on my right along with a guy, and back behind them were 3 more females, and on the other side were another 3 females with male friends. Who are all these nonworking females? This seems to be a growing trend. I used to think maybe they are dancers from other clubs, maybe ex-dancers, lesbian or bisexual, or wives and girlfriends. Are strip clubs that mainstream now with the 18 to 20 something generation?

28 comments

• MistressDEvil
    20 years ago
    Thanks, but my question was geared more at being a customer! Grins. I did check out the facts. My first goal is to slim down just a bit (exercise, diet, carefulness) then I can practice on my guy. He's getting to see a great many of them so maybe he can critique! :) Dee
  • verfolgung
    20 years ago
    MISTRESSDEVIL: Sorry for the confusion. In regards to getting dances as a customer, you should only do what you want to do. You shouldn't feel that you have to get private dances. When my friend gets private dances, she usually only gets them from dancers who approach her, and will not go up to a dancer to ask for one. She does this to avoid getting a dance from someone who might not be comfortable dancing for a woman. Also like most guys, she likes to first talk and get to know a dancer a little bit. Then when she goes for a dance, much of the time is spent talking with the dancer and obseriving how she moves (while she takes mental notes). Many dancers will gladly dance for couples. Instead of just watching a dance, you may want to get a dance with your man. If you enjoy it, than maybe the next time you'll fly solo.
  • verfolgung
    20 years ago
    MITRESSDEVIL: Under the Links section of this site you will find a list of sites listed under Dancer Resources. Click on the link for [view link] where you will find a site created by a former dancer and she address several issues including how to get started in clubs. She really doesn't say much about getting over nerves to provide private dances; however, she does say that she will respond to e-mails. You may find this resource helpful. Goodluck!
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    how do females get started in a club I think you mean? I'm not sure myself but there may be something to find on the [view link] link on the bottom left a few spaces down under the discussion board link. I'm not sure but just a guess. That's one question I guess I never asked anyone. I am curious now if the dancers have to train how to dance first or if the clubs teach them.
  • MistressDEvil
    20 years ago
    How does a female go about getting started in a clue? I don't mind going and watching, but I'm not sure I could do a private dance/lap dance. That just feels weird. Is there a way to get over the weird? Or is that just a personal thing? (I have no problem watching someone else get a lapdance, btw...)
  • verfolgung
    20 years ago
    I posted earlier in this discussion about taking a female friend with me to a club. Before going in I explained how dancers might hesitate to approach us at first until they figured out if 1) if we were a couple or not and 2) if she was going to be a good customer or woman who was going to spend the night giving dancers dirty looks. No matter what your gender the best way to break the ice is simple - tip early and offen! As soon as she started tipping dancers on stage it immediately became a lot easier for dancers to approach our table, and she even got a private dance. Now when we go back my friend even has a few favorites.
  • rryan
    20 years ago
    It is very frustrating if you are ignored for a long time, but some of the dancers are not sure if they should approach female customers or not... but once they notice you buy a dance, they start coming around a lot more.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    Something odd I noticed is that in a club with lots of female and male customers sitting together, all the dancers seem to go for any single guy or guys sitting by themselve(s). I was wondering if some of the female customers are getting disappointed that none of the dancers approach them asking for dances.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    Drunk girls really know how to have fun, lol. It can get confusing if you don't know just how drunk someone is though or if they're just having fun. I tend to believe it's a little bit of beer and mostly just fun and games nothing serious.
  • DandyDan
    20 years ago
    Casualguy, I had that exact experience several weeks ago. I was tipping a girl at the stage and some girl I never met in my life came up to me and told me to go to her table with her lady friends. She was clearly drunk, but I hung out with them anyway and played pool with one of the women, which was a bad idea considering how bad I am at that. We left at closing time, and right when I got to my car, two of the ladies flashed me their tits. I really don't know what to make of the experience.
  • WiseGuy
    20 years ago
    "Are strip clubs that mainstream now with the 18 to 20 something generation?" That's a good question and niceass had a discussion going about it once. As TGG alluded to i think each decade a new generation is redefining the limits of acceptability. Whether its from DVD's, internet, magazines, TV, or whatever media they were exposed to over the years. Remember how Ricky and Lucy had separate beds and Barbara Eden couldn't expose her navel? ...and look what is on cable TV now. I've seen more girls in the clubs over the years also and the newbie girls do seem to get catty sometimes.
  • verfolgung
    20 years ago
    One of my best friends is a woman. About two months ago, during a conversation, she joked about wanting to become a dancer, so I offered to take her to a gentlemen's club for her to see what it was all about. She had a great time! In fact, we've been back a few times since. She's not a lesbian, but does appreciate the beauty of the female form. My friend no longer wants to be a dancers, but like, MISTRESSDEVIL, she likes watching the dancers to see if she can pick up a few "pointers" for her own personal use. In general I have no problem with women in a club as long as they are there to have a good time. What I dislike, are seeing women who go to clubs to impress their boyfriends and then spend the night giving dirty looks to the dancers. Otherwise, anyone who wants to join in the fun should be welcome.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    Female customers in strip clubs seems like no big deal anymore. I'm not sure if some clubs are friendlier to females than others though. What can be strange is if one of the non working females suddenly comes up to you as friendly as if you've known her for awhile. I had this situation happen to me before (I didn't know what to think), I was waiting to tip a dancer at the stage and another female came right up beside me as if she knew me and even had me come over to her table. Lol, the dancer on stage thought she might be my girlfriend even though I never saw her before. This whole affair was puzzling to me but maybe it had something to do with a girl being drunk or someone playing a joke on someone else. I think the girl told me (laughingly) that someone thought me and her had sex or something. I think she was drunk. Lol, that's a new one, drunk female customers hitting on the male customers.
  • MistressDEvil
    20 years ago
    Hi. Female here. Always wanted to go to a men's club. I've been ready to apply dancing a few times--the now-ex fiance said no way in hell. Chuckles. I want to watch, basically. I'm not lesbian, and the man I'm currently with works as a bouncer in a club. I think the female body is an artform. I have several reasons for wanting to attend. First, I my man as aroused as anything. Whether that's a movie, my own talents, or having a stripper give him a lapdance in front of me, I know he'll be rock-hard and raring. Second, I think there are things that all females can pick up from watching. Subtle moves that will make a man be happier with the relationship. Third, like I said, I do wish I was dancing. Since I had my son, a bit of exercise and toning is needed but by going, I can see what the dancers do and what rules they abide by. So I'm strange. Maybe. I'm just normal, I thought. D.
  • DandyDan
    20 years ago
    Officer, since you asked, I'm not sure where you are from, but if you are in the Des Moines, Iowa area ever, you have to go to the Lumber Yard to see the dancers strip the lady customers all the way naked.
  • ginjon
    20 years ago
    Dusty hit the nail on the head. Just like the men, the women customers can be either good or bad, I always delt with it accordingly, just like the male customers.I also dont believe women customers should be allowed in for free, I also dont believe women customers should be allowed to flash or whatever,get on stage amateur nite if you want to strut your stuff.
  • Officer
    20 years ago
    What club is that, Dandy Dan?
  • dusty
    20 years ago
    I used to love it when I would get female customers... I always thought they tipped better than the men.... But that could just be because I would make every female customer feel special... its hard to be a female in a room full of naked women.. so I would make them feel as special as possible so that they would think they are wanted there. But on a side note, I went to a strip club last year with my husband and some of his friends.... they all brougt thier girlfriends... I had to constantly tell them girls to shut the fuck up because they were making fun of every dancer that walked by.... I had to remind them often that the only reason why they were making fun of the dancers is because none of them could do it themselves... So yes I would say some women go to the clubs to compare themselves with the other women... I love going to strip clubs with my husband... not to compare or anything like that... I like to go and make the girls dancing feel special too... I think at the club I worked at... we would have at least 5-10 women there every weekend.... strip club are just more main stream then they were say 20 shit even 10 years ago.
  • DandyDan
    20 years ago
    Hell, I know of one club where the dancer will strip the female patrons all the way naked on stage. It's definitely hot.
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    Watch out for the first lawsuit brought by a woman in a strip club. She will sue management for allowing "sexual harrasment" of female club patrons by male patrons. "What did you expect?" will not be an acceptable defense. And, so it goes.
  • Alexahente
    20 years ago
    Personally I don't like seeing female customers in clubs. My experience has been that the sit at the bar with a male friend and keep him so involved that he doesn't pay much attention to the dancers and tips less than normal. The women are terrible tippers, they seem to think that they can take up valuable space and not spend much money. And some clubs have free admission for women. Talk about bad business practices, letting bad customers in for free. I've talked to dancers who have confirmed what I've said.
  • pinhead
    20 years ago
    I don't mind women being in the clubs, but there have been a few times when the seem to try and draw some of the attention toward themselves, which can be annoying. Other than that, it's fine, as long as I don't know them, (and that goes for the guys too). Talk about worlds colliding.
  • TopGunGlen
    20 years ago
    I say, the more women the better...heheheh Yes,over the last 2 years I have noticed more girls coming in, sometimes in an all girl group, or with their fellow. In the "olden" days, you never saw groups of women watching other women at the clubs... I like it...
  • weekendfun
    20 years ago
    I'll let the females answer your questions above^ but I have enjoyed the wild party atmosphere some females have created on occasion. It also does add excitement when a female customer goes up on stage and shows her top with the encouragement of a dancer. You never know what to expect now :)
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    Are women there to compare themselves to dancers or compete with them? Are they just curious? Are they looking to meet men? Is this a political statement that there is not such thing as a male-only environment--anywhere? What rules apply about buying a woman customer a drink or asking her out? "Do you come here often?" now seems like more than just an opening line.
  • rryan
    20 years ago
    I love to hit the clubs w/ my bf...sometimes go alone too. The clubs near the college are pretty trendy and there are always female customers on weekend nights...strip clubs are pretty mainstream now.
  • Passenger
    20 years ago
    Personally I think this is a good thing. Female customers often get excited by the sexual atmosphere and act out. They flirt with strangers and even expose themselves. Despite having beautiful naked dancers in the room, the amateur's enthusiasm can be a thrill. Some dancers will get a little frisky with female customers, and that can be fun to watch.
  • Gingersnap
    20 years ago
    I started dancing because me and one of my ex boyfriends liked to visit strip clubs. I am not bisexual at all, but you have to admit the female body is a work of art that anyone can appreciate. I think since our society is now more open to sexual preferences and couples may be more willing to try new things without the secrecy. Shoot every single new female I have met lately has been to a gentlemens club at least once.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion