tuscl

Backing away from a favorite

DroidX
Atlanta
Monday, November 2, 2015 1:57 PM
I've recently acquired a favorite at Follies, but am starting to get a little antsy for something different. What's the best way to pull back a little without doing any damage to the friendship? So far, I find myself spending alot of time with her in the club. We haven't been to VIP, or even discussed it (though she has mentioned some things she would like to do to me). I get the sense she is just comfortable milking money out of me. Maybe it's time I take the VIP plunge. Thoughts?

13 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    If the price is right go for it. Do I know her?
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Okay, I'm a little slow today, maybe, or just easily confused: your initial question is how to pull back, but then you ask if you should VIP? Aren't these kind of opposite? Or are you just stuck in a hanging-out rut, and are looking for any change at all? Since she's been spending time with you for peanuts, I think it's a decent bet that for real money, she'll show you a great time. Otherwise, if I've been hanging out with Porsche but now I want to see Candy, but don't want to completely blow things with Porsche, I find it's just easier to be transparent. I'll tell Porsche, "Hey, I have an appointment with Candy today, but I totally want to hang out with you next week, ok?". That's it. The way to get her pissed off at you is to sneak around, or ignore her, or make her think Candy stole you, or whatever. You have a fighting chance to keep Porsche happy -- and get her feeling like she should be on her toes a bit, in the process -- is by being matter-of-fact and transparent.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    Subraman +1
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    IMO a strip-club visit should be about you and your enjoyment – so do as you like – as for me, when I try to please the dancer over pleasing myself I usually end up with diminishing returns and IME more often than not taken for granted by the dancer while I'm simultaneously giving *her* what she wants ($$$). A dancer should treat a custy fairly and by the same token a custy should treat a dancer fairly – but you wanting to be w/ other dancers and spending $$$ on other dancers is not being “unfair” to her – 99% of dancers will drop you/me for a bigger fish and understandably so IMO. Do what's best for you – most dancers will still want your $$$ in the future even if you brush them off today – IME the more accommodating and “nice” I try to be to dancers the less I often end up getting from them - “he who holds the gold makes the rules” (especially in a SC IMO) – I think it's a bad idea to give them the power on top of giving them the $$$.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    If I had a fav at Follies we would do VIP every time. It's cheap, and it's what all guys want. Can't imagine why you haven't taken the plunge. Of all the clubs I know, Follies is about the easiest VIP decision there is. And yeah subra is right, your post seems contradictory.
  • DroidX
    9 years ago
    I could see where my question sounded contradictory. I'm no SJG. Sub - you are right. I think I'm in a hanging out rut, and since she hasn't expressed interest in VIP, I'm letting things happen organically. I think she will be okay with transparency. Papi - you are one smart, white Hispanic. She will gladly take my money either way, and she gets how the game is played. JS - I'll take the VIP plunge and let y'all know how it turns out. Thanks for the encouragement.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Somebody needs to take-charge/wear-the-pants – either it will be you or the dancer (whomever the dancer is). IMO/IME one's SC visits will often be much-more productive if one is proactive about what they want and don't leave it up to the dancer – dancer usually has her best-interest in-mind or just a different POV about things.
  • DroidX
    9 years ago
    Papi - you are absolutely right.
  • ArtCollege
    9 years ago
    the line I've used is "I'm ready for some variety; see you next time." Most dancers understand. If they don't, then you don't want them hanging on to you.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Well first off if you'd get a damn iPhone you'd be a lot cooler. Still confused on your dilemma?!? Do you want to try new girls but afraid you'll offend her? If so just go on a shift that you know she's not working. I have a similar issue with a stripper I adore - absolutely adore and I don't want to offend her by asking what I normally have no issue asking. I will see her again at the end of the month and I am prepared to ask her "what do I need to do to have the privilege of having sex with you?" It's the classiest way I can think of asking that question, maybe you should try something similar as well.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Driod,did you get all that?You taking that to the bank?You walking with the word?Son maybe you should collect stamps.
  • DroidX
    9 years ago
    Shailynn - I'm no longer confused about my dilemma. With the input I've received, I feel good about next steps. I'm okay with not having an IPhone. Much like a strippers legs, I prefer my operating system to be open.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    That's the best iPhone comeback I've heard from and android nerd! Lmao!!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion