tuscl

Songs that should never be played in strip clubs...

founder
respect for others goes a long way
Monday, March 8, 2004 10:49 PM
Fat Bottom Girls - Queen That Smell - Lynrd Skynrd

25 comments

• xmalicex
    20 years ago
    hey dusty... I've actually seen The Chicken Dance done at a club once. 3 Dancers were just having fun the whole nite playing the weirdest music. All three did get up and did the chicken dance in front of everyone. It was hilarious. I still wouldn't recommend it but hey it was still an enjoyable nite. BTW...the followup song after that was the Hampster Dance!!!
  • maui2002
    20 years ago
    Little Girls by Oingo Boingo
  • dusty
    20 years ago
    OH OH !! I know some!! Hey mickey The chicken dance anything Vanilla Ice made LOL... we only danced to this stuff when no one was in the club to witness it lol...
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    Christmas carols.
  • pinhead
    20 years ago
    BTW, founder, what's with the time associated with each post ? I got it when it was Pacific time, but now I'm completely lost.
  • steveo1
    20 years ago
    im sorry 2004 the freaks come out at night-whodini
  • ginjon
    20 years ago
    "Cats in the Cradle" neither version; Harry Chapin nor Ugly kid Joe
  • skibonie
    20 years ago
    Don't Stand So Close to Me -- Police
  • rryan
    20 years ago
    Last club I went to played 3 Britney Spears songs within a half hour... that was definitely overkill!!
  • dusty
    20 years ago
    pinhead said the one I was going to say.... and I definately agree the american idol songs area big downer.... give me some rock and roll with a fast beat!.. something to get everyone going, not fall asleep.
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    "Main Street" by Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band.
  • Yoda
    20 years ago
    Phsycho Killer by Talking Heads
  • DandyDan
    20 years ago
    This would annoy my favorite dancer at one of my favorite clubs, but they shouldn't play Kelly Clarkson, or any of the American Idol clowns, for that matter.
  • donovan
    20 years ago
    dude looks like a lady... especially in a mexican strip club.
  • pinhead
    20 years ago
    If a dancer played Lola, by the Kinks, it would probably be time to get up and go to the bar for a drink.
  • Clubber
    20 years ago
    ANY rap, hip-hop, etc... Stick to good ol' rock and roll!
  • TopGunGlen
    20 years ago
    I agree with Clubber, no rap or hip hop! I also have a personal dislike for country music (in a club), but that does not happen often in South Cal. Give me that good ole rock and roll, along with some of the new music!
  • pinhead
    20 years ago
    Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle with you!!
  • strutter
    20 years ago
    Tie a yellow ribbon round the o;d oak tree Tony Orlando @ Dawn
  • LuckyorNot
    20 years ago
    Faithfully - Journey
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    SD, I have a Christmas CD that shadowcat gave me. It would work in a club.
  • Hard4Dancers
    10 years ago
    Clubber, do you stand by your original opinion from ten years ago?
  • trixxi
    10 years ago
    Last christmas the club owner INSISTED we dance to christmas music. This really was just 1 CD of different country artists singing Christmas carols. I could not stand it. The guys in the club hated it. The other dancers hated it. I had to give a few lap dances and it was just wrong to hear Oh Holy Night or Away in the Manger ... As soon as the owner left we took the CD off and everyone in the club cheered. No more stripping to bad christmas songs
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Hard, I knew it was an older thread, but didn't realize that it was ten years ago. To answer your question, yes, without reservation! Can't teach and old dog new tricks!
  • scatterbrain
    10 years ago
    Any country song.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion