• 72_os
    9 years ago
    Whoop whoop
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Yep already made it into a lifetime movie - premiering next Sunday
  • l_MN
    9 years ago
    That's how hookers live. Don't see why you're surprised.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    HOLY SHIT, I'm only half-way through and I'm already cracking the fuck up. What kind of funny ass shit is this. Is this the real life of a hooker? I feel bad but I'm also laughing my ass off. These white folk are crazy. Let me get back to reading.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    @shaliynn really? Their making it into a lifetime movie? What's the name of it, I'd watch it.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Yeah, I had a thread on it too. It's like a sequel to Pulp Fiction! And no, not all ho's are like this but maybe there are some that are... BTW, has anyone heard the term "trapping" for hooking, because that's a new on on me. I wonder if that's common and I'm just naive.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    I NEVER heard ANYONE call pimping "trapping". That sounds like something a foreigner would misinterpret but it might just become the norm after this crazy story.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Me neither but we could just be out of the loop.

I am having a hard time believing that story was real but if it is, Oliver stone needs to make that into a movie.

Oh and I realized there's no way the white boy could have been juice, because no pair of jeans on this planet could hold his ass while falling over a balcony.

I like calling everything trapping. Next time my Mrs S asks me what I'm doing tonight, instead of saying "well I gotta catch up on some stuff for work" I'm gonna say "bitch I'm trappin tonight." I'm sure that will go over well. Next time I have a lunch meeting I'll say "my home is and I be trappin at panera." "I be trappin to pay these muthafuckaz over at Starbucks for my frapachino"

• chessmaster
    9 years ago
    I thought trapping was drug dealing?
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    ^yeah that's usually what it means.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Well originally I think it was but it looks like it's taken on a broader meaning - like if you're doing anything illegal to make money you're trappin'
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    Even longer than one of SJG's tomes -- but marginally more interesting. At least it's something that actually happened.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^^^ you really think (or know) that happened? Is that normal to get touch $400 per appointment and 20 guys in one night off of backpage? I mean that would be 1 guys every 20 minutes, or 3 an hour for 7 hours. Even barbers with appointment books can't get that many people in a day to show up on time, how is one chick with a "trap" phone gonna keep 20 johns like SJG that organized?

I mean it's a very compelling story and first read it sounds very convincing, but after going over the "facts" again many things just seem too far fetched.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    I don't think she's smart enough to make up a story like this. There might be things that are embellished to make her look better but I can believe people are this stupid.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion