http://imgur.com/a/WDwyW

Is this real or performance art???

21 comments

• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I could not read all this so I just scrolled to the end ...lol
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Yeah, I skipped a lot in the middle too. This is a female version of an SJG post...
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Hooters my ass.Those are stripper lockers behind them.
  • sinclair
    9 years ago
    That was a crazy story, probably true.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    tl;dr

Can I get the Cliff Notes version?
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    Seeing that most made comments about its length and entertainment value I did much better than skipping the middle I didn't even look at it lol
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    72: It's worth a couple minutes of your time. The point isn't how the story ends, but rather in the style it's being told in.
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    Nah I'm good
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    Depressing read. The dollar amounts the whore made by posting on BP makes me doubt its validity
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    Lol
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    Still to long...shorter please
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    tumblingdice - she said she MET the girl while working at Hooters, girl invited her to strip in FL, where Hooters girl said she had recently danced at and made 15k so she decided to go on the strip trip... The pictures are from the night they stripped together in FL. She never denied that.

I found it to be an interesting read. Some doubt the story, but the pics she posted have timelines that match the timeframe of her story... So she is at least telling the truth about working with a girl in FL. The rest is absolutely crazy, but I wonder why a woman would make that up, and if so, she is extremely talented at concocting an elaborate story. If I was a film director I would ask her permission to turn it into a "fictional" Quentin Tarantino style film. It'd be awesome.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Absolutely great read.... fuck a trap bitch
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Nina,I stand corrected.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    Think about it... A big black pimp who's The Boss with a fiance who's the Head Bitch In Charge, white ho and white bitch of a boyfriend who is scared of pimp and punches himself in the face when he's sad, black girl narrator who becomes HBIC of white ho and won't put up with bullshit or selling cheap pussy, guns, gunshots, several hotels/motels, nice condo, pimp fucking white ho in front of her boyfriend, kidnapping, a murder (apparently)... The makings for a great film.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Has anyone read, "A Confederacy Of Dunces"? This reminded me of that (Pulitzer Prize winning) novel in the depth of characters.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Not sure if I believe it or not.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    White girl was Alucards ATF and black girl is motor heads CF. they were both in Detroit
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    @shailynn are you for real or are you just making a joke?
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Nina: Yeah, sort of a "Pulp Fiction" sequel!!
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Gosh I hope the white boy wasn't juice!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion