tuscl

Helpful Advice

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Helpful Advice

I think I have a reputation maybe for not listening to advice on tuscl. But that's not true. On topics related to sex and strippers, the advice given here is often spot on.

Case in point. The DS came within inches of getting me to take Molly with her. You guys almost uniformly said no, and you were right. Might be the only thing I ever told her no in response to. That shit can be dangerous especially for an old man like some of you.

Another example. A few months ago I was really close to fucking (or at least trying to fuck) an employee that I am in charge of. Pretty much all of you gave the lawyer very sound legal advice that he should have already known. I gave up on (and continue to give up on) trying to fuck most coworkers. Would I have figured this out on my own? Maybe. But as I recall the little head was in charge of that decision until,so many of you advised me otherwise.

What serious advice have you received on tuscl that was of significant help to you?

6 comments

• Mate27
    9 years ago
    If you want extras at the club u must explicitly work out the details with the stripper before going to VIP with her. Somehow I never heeded that advice and still have only received extras by the dancers own accord. Was even asked if she could suck my dick about a year ago.

TUSCL will always be my guide when I'm ready to purchase extras.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    BULLSHIT

1. You didn't take Molly because you were already high on Vape.
    2. You didn't bang your employee because she had bad breath.

Don't make it sound like you actually listen to us... JS is gonna do what JS wants to do. It's what a freshly divorced man does...insane shit just like a stripper, you're just a little on the higher scale. Most of my divorced friends insanity was a 2 to 4 on a 1 to 10 scale, you're like a 9.

I bust your balls in all good fun, and I understand your dilemma with the OGDS (Original Dream Stripper) as I like to call her. I had a similar situation a few years ago with a rather pathetic dilemma I asked about here and everybody told me to walk away which I did. I had a married woman that was possibly cat-fishing me and to this day she still emails me every 2 months. To this day I have never actually met her and have known her for 4 years and have yet to physically meet her. Her number's blocked so she emails... I tell her unless she's booking a plane ticket to meet me to fuck off. Without everyone busting my balls about it on here I'm not sure I would have seen how fucked up everything was with that relationship and TUSCL advice game me the confidence to realize how screwed up the situation was. Sometimes love or "perceived" love will make you blind to a lot of things.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I have posted a number of serious or semi-serious questions over the years, and I've received some surprisingly good and thoughtful advice. I don't know that I've ever taken the advice, however.
  • rentz2
    9 years ago
    You should have taken the molly.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    I know this hasn't been really advised or suggested, but if I get the slightest notion the CrazyJoe's been anywhere within a country mile of a McDonald's, I'm not going there. He might have his girlfriend Jackie trapped in the stall with him, too.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^^^ remember juice talked him into it
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion