tuscl

Articles Like This Make "TheeOSU" More Aroused than a Stripper in an Akron VIP R

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
http://www.refinery29.com/2015/10/96529/…

Oh Michigan U. You were once great, like over 10 years ago.

10 comments

• carlos_spiceyweiner
    9 years ago
    Holy shit! I visited U of M 20 years ago and walked away in pretty good health (I hope). I guess those were the good old days.

By the way, some of us rely on those aroused strippers in Akron VIP rooms. Hell, if it wasn't so late I'd be heading out now.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    carlos_spiceyweiner, I suspect you could walk away in good health now! Just don't fuck a football player or a slutty girl that regularly fucks the football players!

Did you read the note? The girl said something about him claiming that he needs special condoms! WTF? Does he need maize and blue condoms? That would be brilliant!
  • TheeOSU
    9 years ago
    I don't like that school up north but I actually know guys from other states with no OSU connections that actually hate UM more than me. A Notre Dame alumni acquaintance is one for instance.

Although I have some sympathy for that girl's situation she's also as responsible for it as that player. Nobody forced her to fuck him BB.

Anyway, FUCK those hunchback weasels up north!
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    When I first saw this, I thought this was going to be an article about three burly rednecks, working volunteer border patrol, beating the shit out of an immigrant kid who had the audacity to try to sneak over the border in order to escape crushing poverty in his home country. You could just imagine him stroking himself and muttering in a heavy breath "Yah, that'll teach the dirty spic to try to come into MY country!. and then "America for Americans!" as he spews his load in his pants.
  • TheeOSU
    9 years ago
    Hahaa, OK
    You accuse me of trolling because I questioned your reasoning on illegals and asked if it was a new system? I was even cordial and respectful afterwards when I saw that we weren't going to agree and refrained on commenting when you refered to people that didn't agree with your POV as whackjobs. Now I see why so many here show a total lack of respect towards you and laugh at you, you're the joke of TUSCL!
    Now I see how you really roll RickieBoiiii!

Put your polyester clown suit on and go run "the system" on some emaciated junkie stripper that you can take advantage of because she needs her fix. Don't forget to grease the bouncers and give them a reach around fag boy.

FUCK THAT TROLL FAGGOT RICKYBOY

• rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Ouch OSU. Words hurt man. ;)

But ok, mea culpa in that my post was a bit trollish. I just couldn't resist when the thought popped into my head. But it was all intended to be in good fun.

If you want to join the troll (and note I used the singular, though there MIGHT be two people involved) that follows me around under multiple screen names and posts goofy parodic stuff then I can't stop you.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    OSU - yeah that article didn't make a lot of sense since it appeared she slept with him on multiple occasions. She spent some coin though, 5,000 copies is not cheap for a college kid unless she gave someone in the copy room of the computer lab a BJ to look the other way when she added 3 zeros to the "number of copies" on the copy machine.
  • TheeOSU
    9 years ago
    Alright Rick, i'll let it go, I'm here to pass a little time every once in awhile I'm not looking for a flame war although obviously I won't ignore one either. ;-)
  • TheeOSU
    9 years ago
    OSU - yeah that article didn't make a lot of sense since it appeared she slept with him on multiple occasions. She spent some coin though, 5,000 copies is not cheap for a college kid unless she gave someone in the copy room of the computer lab a BJ to look the other way when she added 3 zeros to the "number of copies" on the copy machine.

^^
    Yup, she caught Chlamydia from the baller and doesn't know it yet but caught Hepatitis from the copy guy. She'll be needing to find someone else to make the next batch of copies.
  • anthonyu
    9 years ago
    Not to nitpick, but, among other things, she needs to learn to use paragraphs. What are teaching these days in college? Certainly not how to write intelligibly. Also, apparently, not to bareback fuck somebody who already gave you an STD.

It could be argued that that is so obvious it doesn’t need to be taught in college, maybe middle school.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion