Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

"Beat" and "glue"

ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnlVIP42920

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0q8hFntzUQ

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

They both translate to the same word in Spanish (pegar). I wonder if this leads to bad situations with your dominatrix in Spanish-speaking countries?

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

GLUE MY ASS!!!!! Wait, I meant BEAT MY ASS. Hmmm why don't we try both!!!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Good idea

Profile picture for knight_errant
knight_errant
•

That's like the word for wife/spouse and handcuffs (in Spanish "esposa(s)".

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Word association game...

beat and glue makes me think of "toilet seat"

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

"GLUE MY ASS!!!!! Wait, I meant BEAT MY ASS. Hmmm why don't we try both!!!"

Brilliant!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement