tuscl

Vaginas

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Now there's not only enhanced breasts to avoid but also enhanced vaginas.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/articl…

This is so wrong. Every pretty woman's vagina is perfect. Vaginas are inherently seductive just like breasts. If doctors mess with them they become fake, unnatural, and not what I want.

And worst of all. They are getting rid of big pussy lips. DS II has big lips that stick out and just thinking about them makes me hard. And I've got pictures. Close ups. I love to suck on them, and twist them around, and play with her, while my mouth pleasures her most private parts. It's so intimate. Ladies, please do not get rid of big pussy lips! Seriously. I won't give you money if you do.

21 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Jerikson, don't be scared by talking about vaginas. We all know how you feel. You hate the look of a vagina. It's ok. We are a tolerant bunch.

I know you're lurking jerikson. It's ok. Come back. Tell us that vaginas are ugly. We understand your perspective. We want your colorful commentaries that are so highly valued and intellectual.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Somebody pm that to jerikson40 please. For some odd reason, she apparently still has me on ignore.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Same here! I'm a fan of the labia flapping around my cock as I watch myself pound away. Also I like the way it looks when splitting them from behind doggy style, right after I've swished them around in my mouth.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    "right after I've swished them around in my mouth"

is that why your name is "Meat?" Maybe you need to change it to Roast Beef lmao!!!!!!!!!!!
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Generally speaking, meat flaps aren't that attractive.

In particular I don't love outies, where the labia minor extend beyond the labia majora.

That said, they all feel great to stick my dick in, and an ugly pussy has never stopped me.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    I too love the big lipped, "meaty" look. Those big, fat lips hanging down just begging to be played with are a huge turn on.

Both my ATF and the MILF, as well as my wife, have larger than average lips. Coincidence? Probably not.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    Ok. When talking about pussy lips, or whatever, there is a labia majora and a labia minora. The labia majora is the outer lips of the vagina, and the labia minora are the inner lips.

I think most men can appreciate a plump outer labia. I have one myself. Not too big, but perfect and creates a nice cushion for one of the few lucky guys who have fucked me. My vagina is actually the prettiest I've ever seen. Anyhow...

However, I don't think men find a large labia minora very attractive (large inner pussy lips that stick out / hang over). I'm not speaking for all men here, because everyone has their own taste, but a lot of guys don't particularly like "beef drapes" or whatever you want to call them, when the inner labia hangs outside of the outer labia. I think women with large labia minoras are the ones most likely getting these surgeries.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Women sure do alot of fucked up shit to their bodies in the name of...what? It's ridiculous.

Personally, I prefer a nice tidy "innie" look, like my own. Giant meat flaps don't do much for me. It just means that I have to dig around that much more looking for her magical clit.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I agree with Lopaw. .
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @Nina, *I* was referring to the inner lips. Just to be clear.

@lopaw: But the search is half the fun. :)
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Lopaw +1
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    georgmicrodong - Yes, lol I understand that when you said "lips hanging down." If your lips hang down, you probably have beef drapes as opposed to a "nice tidy innie," as Lopaw put it.

It's a matter of taste but imo, "innies" are more aesthetically pleasing. Again, my opinion.
  • former_stripper
    9 years ago
    I'd have to agree. I've seen those lips that hang over the g string and that seems a bit odd. I'm talking the inner lips, not the outer lips. I don't know how true this is but a guy once told me you can tell how big her outer lips are by the lips on her face.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    This thread is disturbing on so many different levels
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Don't get me wrong, I like shy little "innie" ones, too. I just especially like the ones that stick it all out there for me to see and play with.

:)
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    You have to have some lips. I don't dislike the completely lipless vaginas, but definitely prefer the pitied over the indies.

Shailyn you might be right on how I got the name "Meat"! All this time I thought it was because I got big hands. It's because I love roast beef!
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    I think a good sized outer labia paired with a smaller inner labia that can't be seen unless you part the lips of the outer labia, looks very nice.

That's what I have :) l am glad I love the way my pussy looks. That would be a real shitty body area to be insecure about!
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @Nina, there used to be a local body rub girl, a lovely redheaded flower child. Slim, fit, and unafraid to let the garden grow, even though I suspect that was an attempt to hide the longest inner lips that I've ever been privileged to see. And when I say the longest I have ever seen, I mean the absolute longest. I was able at one point to extend them to what I assume was somewhere near to their full length. Without stretching, the longest portion was at least four inches long.

She had a reputation for excellence in the skills often employed in the local body rub scene, which I confirmed, even though she wouldn't go any farther than a HJ. But she *would* get naked, and let a polite creeper play with her cute little boobies, her ass, and if one agreed not to try to get one's fingers wet, even her muff.

On the third or fourth visit, though, she let me get a little more intimate and I discovered what lay beneath those crimson curls. Well, my visit concluded much more quickly that day, and when she wondered why, I told her. She seemed mortified. She was actually embarrassed by her lips, and hated that they hung so low. Of course, I *had* to ask if I could play with her, and of course, she declined. She had a boyfriend, and that was just going too far, and etc, etc.

So, the next visit, she also managed to conclude quickly, and I urged *her* to get on the table for a massage, which she only agreed to do after I promised to keep my fingers out of her pussy. So she climbed up, and I gave her a massage, which she enjoyed. And I kept my fingers out. After "the flip," I massaged some more, and then started kissing her neck and breasts. To make a long story slightly less long, the session ended with her legs spread and my face buried between her thighs, and those beautiful lips all over my face. My fingers stayed out, but I never promised my tongue would!
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Nina, can you describe how the "perfect" cock looks?
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I had a favorite at Follies that had so much roast beef hanging out that when I saw a review that mentioned such a dancer, I knew it had to be her. It certainly was not her best feature but I overlooked it because of her other talents, etc.
  • mrrock
    9 years ago
    I don't like big pussy lips...yuck!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion