tuscl

Wow great insight into how some dancers feel. So glad i'm over these feelings.

11 comments

• Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    Good article. The honey knows how to write.
  • carlos_spiceyweiner
    9 years ago
    Great article. Thanks for sharing.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Well written. And very sad.
  • poledancer83
    9 years ago
    yes very sad. happens a lot and some of us are lucky enough to break free.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    That was a sad story.
  • bvino
    9 years ago
    Must be true , it fits half of the girls I know.
  • UKfan
    9 years ago
    Sad to read that. Life does suck for everyone but for some people it sucks even more.
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    I've been practicing Divorce and criminal Law for almost 33 years and stories like this stir no emotion in me. It applies to far more people than just strippers. The sad fact is that unless you are a strong person emotionally, with a love for yourself and knowledge of all your flaws and limitations, then if you drink and do drugs, you will end up as a variation of this. Fortieth reunion coming up next month and once again I will be amazed at how badly all the party people have aged and how poorly they have done in this world. The nerds? They will look fine, they will have jobs and families and they will be living those same old boring lives, not the exciting life that the stripper writes about, or the fascinating OTC and strip club life enumerated here.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I think this article could be for anyone that used drugs and was ignored by their parents. Many wealthy kids growing up had the same issues, they just rebelled in ways other than turning to stripping.
  • alldaylong
    9 years ago
    Beautiful read. Touching. Not in that it happens, but in that it was so well told and so well written. I hope the writer good luck.
  • Deadpresidents
    9 years ago
    Wow is all I can say
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion