tuscl

XTRAS XTRAS cont.

4lifedmv
District of Columbia
Wednesday, October 28, 2015 7:40 AM
I live in the DMV (DC,Maryland, Va) for those who don't know, really a newbie to the SC scene wanted to know the best places for the extra mileage or at least a place where they entertain the thought not sure if I would pull the trigger unless I shut off my brain and listen to the man downstairs. Wanted to know the best places to get lucky in the area, I tried Players Club no success. Help a boy out

7 comments

• shailynn
    9 years ago
    Are you retarded? We just answered this same question for you the other day. Fuck off
  • 4lifedmv
    9 years ago
    No problem appreciate the comment none the less just didn't get a lot of responses so I posted again with cont. On it, thanks for posting anyway now I know who to go to when I need questions answered quickly seems like your always on here
  • busta_nut
    9 years ago
    Try the basement of your mamma's house with your copy of Hustler and lube. What an Ass Clown. According to your review you drove 50 miles to a club that has been reviewed in depth. You spent the 40 for member and entrance fee. You only had 1 dance. You only stayed 1 hr. You can not understand the dance prices of 30 for a lap, or the VIP room. You either hit the ATM or had to inquire about money in less than an hour.. while wanting to experience EXTRAS? Sorry but you would be better off saving your $70 dollars and gas money... it would buy you a lot of lube and tissues.
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    There is little to no mileage ITC in either DC or VA. IMO, it sounds like you probably want to hit "The Block" (in Baltimore MD)
  • topmandd
    9 years ago
    if you want more mileage get the heck out of that area.
  • Eagle1191
    9 years ago
    You should have tried the block as suggested since extras are to be had there. I was just telling you to beware that sometimes you do not have a good selection of women in the extras clubs. It would also be wise to never use the ATM at a sc as the charged fee is never worth it. Bring the right amount of money and stay longer then an hr cause you seem very new to this. I am still new myself in my eyes but I reqd, researched and looked at what people post.
  • alcrutch
    9 years ago
    Ebony Inn and Harley Rider's will get you plenty of mileage but the quality isn't that high
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion