tuscl

Days/Times when Bottom-Tier Dancers Likely to be Working

Sunday, October 25, 2015 6:09 PM
Let's assume, for a second, that you wish to get high mileage VIP dances (and perhaps more) for prices that are as low as possible. Let's also assume that you don't mind getting dances from women from the bottom tier at the club (i.e., past their prime, over-weight, etc). On what day would you be most likely to find lower-tier (but perhaps extra-friendly dancers) working? Would they be tucked in among the hotties on Friday or Saturday night when 15-20 dancers are working? Or would you be better able to find them on, say, a Monday or Tuesday afternoon when as few as 3-4 total dancers are sometimes working? Any advice? Thanks.

20 comments

• 72_os
    9 years ago
    Monday day shift works the best bro
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    Hell technology Monday thru Wen. Day or Night shift works just as good for what your looking for.
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    Basically if the club is dead and she knows she will not make money this is prime real estate do get bargain deals on dances and extras
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    *** to*** not *** do ***
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    "On what day would you be most likely to find lower-tier (but perhaps extra-friendly dancers) working?" I would like to know the day, too, so I can avoid it.
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    Sorry about the correction I had to insert ^^^ reads funny with the do in their lol
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    It seams to me that all the hot expensive bitches work on Friday thru Sunday nights when its very bizzy like around 11pm to 1am
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    72, did t know you smoked weed. I would go during a slow day shift early in the week at a lower end club to find what you want. But that's an educated guess. Cause I avoid the dancers you want like the plague. But to each his own and all that crap.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    In my experiences, it has always been on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and occasionally Thursdays all during the early to mid afternoon. By the late afternoon is when the better dancers and the after-work crowd comes in and your mileage tends to vary by then.
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    72, did t know you smoked weed. ??? I don't understand mate
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    72, your posts are confusing. Go Monday day shift, go Monday thru Wednesday day or night, avoid Friday through Sunday 11 pm to 1 am, typos, 7 posts to answer one simple question. I was hoping that you were high.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    But I just got really high so I could worship mouth fuck video girl. So what do I know.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    mate. Are you from Australia or something?
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    Yeah, stoners should destonify themselves before they post. You know what amuses me? That 72_os is bothered by typing "do" instead of "to" but has no problem with "seams" (again!), "bizzy", and "what your looking for". This is called straining at a gnat and swallowing a camel.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    "technology" are you talking about the new iPhone 6S or some shit?
  • Eagle1191
    9 years ago
    I do not know why you would want low tier let alone bottom tier dancers for extras when you can get extras for a low price with good looking dancers. Its all about building some rapport and knowing how to treat them as most dancers will give more if your a gentleman. Its also knowing how to spot a dancer willing to do extras, then getting friendly with her so you can start haggling over price once she is more comfortable with you.
  • mrrock
    9 years ago
    If your looking ITC yeah day shift Mon-Wed.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    All day everyday
  • Timex345
    9 years ago
    I go on the weekdays to a club about an hour outside of the major city I live in. The girls are 5 to 8 range during the day shift. I always have a great time on the day shift there. I avoid the weekends. Two clubs in this area come to mind. Girls are always extra friendly. I am always polite. I get extras as I build rapport with some surprisingly hot women for a mid week day visit.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    It all depends on the club. At the one extras friendly club I visit, I never had a problem on Friday or Saturday night finding a girl willing to do extras, OTOH, they don't open until 5 pm and I have never gone there before 8 pm.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion