tuscl

Stripping in a "mormon" city...

Daybreaker
I can make or break your day 😏
Sunday, October 25, 2015 1:16 PM
I've been lurking here on tuscl for a few months. I've considered stripping for awhile now as money is becoming an increasing annoyance in my life and I think I have what it takes. The problem? I reside in a predominantly mormon area. The most naked I'm ever going to get is wearing pasties if I'm giving dances. Touching tits is considered high mileage here, from what I've seen. Anyone have experience in a city liked mine enough to tell me if stripping is a feasible way to make money? I don't plan on living here forever, but until I get the fuck out....it would be nice to cut my teeth here...so to speak.

57 comments

• Daybreaker
    β€’
    9 years ago
    Sorry about the typo- *like mine.
  • shadowcat
    β€’
    9 years ago
    "Eat, drink & be merry for tomorrow you may be in Utah". Words to live by. As a customer in such places you have 2 choices...road trip or just live with what your have. My suggestion would be to visit a strip club in your area and ask some of the girls what kind of money they are making. Then you can decide if that is worth your while.
  • Daybreaker
    β€’
    9 years ago
    There are some pretty hot girls at Trails but getting anywhere near them is the trick ;) Might not be the case for me though- I'll look into it. Thanks!
  • twentyfive
    β€’
    9 years ago
    Do Mormon PLs have multiple strippers at the same club? :-)
  • shadowcat
    β€’
    9 years ago
    Good ole Mormon boys go to Wells NV. :)
  • JohnSmith69
    β€’
    9 years ago
    If you're in Salt Lake City there are a few mediocre clubs where you could do decent. Not like in other "less moral" areas of the country, but you could make some money that might be worth it. If you could get to Vegas though (a short flight from Utah) you could make 5 times more.
  • JohnSmith69
    β€’
    9 years ago
    I seriously doubt that any Mormon city besides Salt Lske offers any decent stripping options.
  • mikeya02
    β€’
    9 years ago
    You never heard of the underground Utah Bikini Bar scene.......
  • crazyjoe
    β€’
    9 years ago
    ^^^yes
  • shadowcat
    β€’
    9 years ago
    A lot of "Jack" Mormons belong to private clubs.
  • MrDeuce
    β€’
    9 years ago
    25: +1 mikey: +5
  • shailynn
    β€’
    9 years ago
    Assuming you're in Utah... Cut your teeth there and then if you feel the urge - get to Vegas. I had a friend that would travel from Vegas to work (she lived in Salt Lake City). When she had money she flew, when she wanted to save a few bucks she drove, when she was broke she rode a bus. A lot of the Washington, D.C. clubs I've been in don't allow lap dances so guys and girls just look, chat and tip. Girls still make money so I'm sure you can do it where you're at as well.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    β€’
    9 years ago
    Daybreaker, you might do well to check out 'the pink site' aka Stripperweb to see what the ladies there have to say about stripping in Salt Lake and what compen$ation can be expected. Just don't get jaded toward us PL's from what you read-- some of those girls don't exactly believe in a customer service model, and face it, if you work in the club it would do you well to remember that it is a service industry.
  • mjx01
    β€’
    9 years ago
    For the sake of argument, I'm going to assume you're in SLC... and the SLC clubs haven't gone out of business have they? Perceptions of club offerings are very regional. A lot of SLC club goers probably are not going to travel a huge distance so they take what is available locally. IMO, the hard core TUSCL'er who've been to 50-100 different clubs (and really know that the bar varies from place to place) are the minority. My guess is you'll do ok in SLC clubs since I can't think of a high mileage destination that is relatively convenient to SLC Also, isn't Southern Exposure Downtown (SLC) full nude???
  • Daybreaker
    β€’
    9 years ago
    You guys are awesome, I appreciate the replies. For what it's worth, I've been a lurker both here and SW- I've personally found tuscl more informative and I like to approach from a customer's standpoint because I'm new to this. So yes, as many of you speculated I am talking about SLC. I've asked guys I know about mileage at clubs/we've discussed it before in conversations when they have no idea I'm considering stripping so I've gotten what I think is some decent, valid info about a couple of clubs. And yeah....I wonder if those Mormons are going to call me "Sister Daybreaker" ;) I think I could encounter some interesting fantasies from the jack-mormon crowd ;) Looks like I have some SCing to do around here. I know Trails tends to have a rep as the club with the hottest girls but they literally only dance on stage. Just dancing on stage isn't necessarily my strong point.
  • Daybreaker
    β€’
    9 years ago
    American Bush is dirtier, I'm not sure about Southern X because I know there are a couple of locations and apparently they vary. I've never been to any of the Southern X though so I'm going to need to visit/research a little. Off to more reviews.
  • mjx01
    β€’
    9 years ago
    definitely research a club including a visit before working there also check out this previous thread if you didn't already see it: [view link]
  • Daybreaker
    β€’
    9 years ago
    Haha thanks. Sorry if I come across as not knowing anything. I haven't seriously considered this until very recently, and I know that Utah strip clubs are not really the same animal as a lot of the ones that I've seen discussed on here more regularly. If anything, it will probably be easier for me BECAUSE people in slc have so few options. Haha
  • nemesisk7
    β€’
    9 years ago
    @daybreaker Are you willing to give extras ? Especially bbbjs to your clients ?
  • motorhead
    β€’
    9 years ago
    Does the G-string go under or over the magic underwear?
  • DandyDan
    β€’
    9 years ago
    I would say just move somewhere else, unless you have a real job or family obligations that keep you there.
  • grand1511
    β€’
    9 years ago
    I can't believe there are 21 comments to this post and not one of them says "Show us your tits."
  • twentyfive
    β€’
    9 years ago
    OK show us your tits!
  • JohnSmith69
    β€’
    9 years ago
    I go to SLC a lot for business. I don't usually go to the clubs there for obvious reasons. But if you want to PM where you decide to work I'll come by and get a couple of dances from you. Any wanna be dancer who will hang out with us is alright.
  • Papi_Chulo
    β€’
    9 years ago
    I'm not familiar w/ Utah clubs but AFAIK they are low to no mileage – the low/no mileage is often a bigger problem for custies than for dancers IMO – if all the clubs in the area are low/no touch clubs; then IMO a stripper is not in as a big disadvantage as if she was working in a low/no touch club in a city w/ high-mileage clubs – i.e. all the clubs/strippers are in the same boat sorta speak and custies don't really have a choice but to go to those clubs and spend if they don't wanna travel. β€œ... dancing on stage isn't necessarily my strong point ...” A lot of newbie dancers think a girl actually needs to know how to dance – in most clubs the girls just sway back and forth on stage – there isn't much to it (you can watch some YouTube vids and practice some of the easier moves) – IMO most custies only care how you look and not how you dance on stage – it's about sex-appeal and not β€œdancing technique” - you'll get a lot more interested admirers by making eye contact; blowing kisses; squeezing your tits together; than by doing somersaults on stage. In a low-mileage club having a nice and sexy personality is probably more important – i.e. the quality companionship angle is probably more important than the physical since there is no-touching. Men are visual – you can still turn them on w/o touching by being sexy and provocative (and slutty helps too).
  • Daybreaker
    β€’
    9 years ago
    Thank you everyone who replied! Having been a lurker I myself was surprised by how long it took for someone to ask me to show my tits ;) Papi_chulo that's exactly what I'm thinking. If all the clubs are low mileage, but they're the only options, the customers that are looking for the entertainment will take what they can get...pasties or no. I actually have a job that I take very seriously so stripping would be a supplement to that, I'd honestly partly be doing it because I think I'd enjoy aspects of it and my regular job just doesn't pay that much, no matter how much I love it. Looks-wise I'm a taller, lean girl. I don't have big boobs but I don't think that'll be a problem necessarily. One thing I've learned from tuscl- everyone likes something different! I've been surprised how many men care about facial beauty in a SC setting, and that's also encouraging. I appreciate the info everyone. And JS69- most certainly :)
  • Daybreaker
    β€’
    9 years ago
    I've got decent people skills I'd say. One thing I won't love dealing with is any catty behavior amongst dancers. That kind of shit gets old, fast.
  • sharkhunter
    β€’
    9 years ago
    The guys on here may not be a reliable sample of typical strip club customers.
  • Papi_Chulo
    β€’
    9 years ago
    β€œ... I don't have big boobs ...” One thing I notice many a dancer do is not emphasize their good features – i.e. if she has big boobs often times they'll wear tops that hide them (SMH); if they have a great ass; they'll wear full-bottoms instead of a small g-string – I think too many dancers wear what they like and what they think is β€œcute” vs what is sexy; provocative/slutty; and what will turn on men.
  • Daybreaker
    β€’
    9 years ago
    @sharkhunter that's probably true but I have also spoken with a good amount of guyfriends about this so it's cool to get different perspectives. I'm well- spoken and smart, which probably isn't going to be as useful as the fact that I have really nice legs ha. But you know, I'll try to work it in a little.
  • Daybreaker
    β€’
    9 years ago
    The suppressed mormon demographic will certainly be interesting and unique to deal with. That makes me a bit nervous, not going to lie! Tuscl men make sense. Mormons? Not so much ;)
  • crazyjoe
    β€’
    9 years ago
    Boners
  • ATACdawg
    β€’
    9 years ago
    Daybreaker, don't sell being well-spoken and intelligent short! That alone is sexy to me, and combined with a pretty face and a nice figure, will empty my wallet every time. Like Jimmy Buffet sang, "I want a smart woman in a short skirt."
  • Daybreaker
    β€’
    9 years ago
    Atacdawg- I find that encouraging ;) it's not fun to have to act dumb.
  • jestrite50
    β€’
    9 years ago
    I Live in Akron Ohio so a long way from SLC. I have been to American Bush twice and like it better than other SLC clubs. I have a friend that works there. Even though it is a Bikini Club when it comes to dances girls can make money there by giving high contact sensual dances. You can give a great dance in a bikini if you know how an what your man likes.
  • Daybreaker
    β€’
    9 years ago
    Well looks like I'll be putting this into practice pretty soon....do I need to upload a boob pic now?
  • georgmicrodong
    β€’
    9 years ago
    Yes! Please!
  • Papi_Chulo
    β€’
    9 years ago
    β€œ... do I need to upload a boob pic now …” absolutely – and throw in a little ass while you're at it: [view link] [need to write yo name on a piece of paper so we know you are not jerking us around in the not-good way]
  • Daybreaker
    β€’
    9 years ago
    Not going to lie...me and my small boobs are kind of intimidated right now...but I'll get on this ;)
  • Papi_Chulo
    β€’
    9 years ago
    Adversity build character (would be nice if it also built titties)
  • Daybreaker
    β€’
    9 years ago
    Seriously though right....at the very least you can all let me know if I need a boob job.
  • Papi_Chulo
    β€’
    9 years ago
    Looks like you're buying time with all your comments – release the puppies
  • Daybreaker
    β€’
    9 years ago
    Haha! I'm out right now and I have photos I took last night, but no piece of paper with them. I can change my user pic to one for now...
  • Papi_Chulo
    β€’
    9 years ago
    will do
  • Daybreaker
    β€’
    9 years ago
    Done....I'll probably change it back to my thigh pic pretty soon but I'll leave it for a bit.
  • Papi_Chulo
    β€’
    9 years ago
    We said a pic of *you* not your brother
  • Daybreaker
    β€’
    9 years ago
    Ruuude! I am skinny bro. Don't be a douche.
  • Papi_Chulo
    β€’
    9 years ago
    LOL – just busting your chops – I def think your sexy but not my type but my type is kinda a β€œniche” that most guys are not into – I''m into thick and very curvy womens.
  • Daybreaker
    β€’
    9 years ago
    Somebody mentioned a go fund me for a boob job. Maybe I should seriously consider that shit hahaha
  • Papi_Chulo
    β€’
    9 years ago
    What I say does not matter – you need to build up your self-image if my joke really bothered you – there are PLENTY of girls like you in SCs and many do very well.
  • Daybreaker
    β€’
    9 years ago
    Papi I knew I wouldn't be your type based on all my lurking and your user pics ;)
  • Papi_Chulo
    β€’
    9 years ago
    You look in very good shape - I def think many that are into spinners will be into you – I just happen to be into the opposite of spinners.
  • Daybreaker
    β€’
    9 years ago
    I'm just joking :) I expect some err....ball busting. I've also spent the past few nights as a patron at a local club where a Everyone had fake tits....now they're on my brain!
  • Daybreaker
    β€’
    9 years ago
    And ps your current user pic is hot as fuck...sometimes a big ass is just NEEDED.
  • Daybreaker
    β€’
    9 years ago
    I'd spank that thing into tomorrow.
  • rh48hr
    β€’
    9 years ago
    Daybreaker- I see dancers with your type of body all the time in the club. And they do just fine. If you are confident, can hold a conversation and exude sexiness, you will be fine and separating custies from their money in no time. :-)
  • Daybreaker
    β€’
    9 years ago
    I'm extremely confident! I get turned on watching myself dance in the mirror so I guess I'll never have a bad night ;) haha
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion