tuscl

Attracting Quality Time With A Dancer

Sunday, December 19, 2010 3:41 PM
<p> When I walk in to a club, I am looking to get the most amount of attention for the least amount of money. The dancers just want all the money. My question is how to best accomplish the goal of getting quality time with my chosen dancer during my visit.<p> <p>I have watched as a dancer will work a costumer only to move on after getting the private dance to a different costumer. How do we maintain the attention we are looking for through our time in the club? After buying one private dance, how does the dancer know if we are able of paying for additional dances, or, how do we lead the dancer to believe that we might buy additional dances so we can maintain the attention we are looking for?<p> <p>After each dancers set, I will tip significantly more to the dancer I am interested in than the others to try and draw their attention. I prefer to tip for the time spent at the table as opposed to buying drinks thinking that the money will go directly to the dancer and not to the house and keep her around longer. Leaving to work the room isn't a problem. My goal is to be the person they return to. What I don't appreciate is tipping and being ditched while I am setting on a pocket of cash after someone assumes they've taken for me all they can get.<p>

3 comments

• Whiteguy
    14 years ago
    I have found countless success with just playing the innocent role. I have spent many a night with strippers spending 20. And 30 minutes on my lap sticking their tits in my face. They beg me for a dance and I just tell them that I can't do it and that I am too afraid. I tell them things like I would be embarrassed when i got a boner. They just try harder and harder . They think at any moment I will give in. As far as when they are on stage I will let them know I want them just looking embarrassed and smiling a lot from the tip bar. I have a rule of never spending more than 2 bucks at he tip rail on any chick.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Unsurprisingly, dancers handle it different ways. I've had gals new to me sit down and say "I'm your gal." They stay until you lose interest and/or they spot another opportunity. Some will also hang with the guy who buys a VIP from them. Sometimes a gal will offer you a price at which you can buy out her company for the evening. Still others adopt the "Wanna dance?" methodology and float around like butterflies (or flakes, take your pick.) Then there are customers who tell dancers they just got a big payday (imply they have $1k or more on them), and use it to keep the dancer's attention tied to them. Become a known commodity to who you like and spend appropriately. Behave reasonably and she'll be back.
  • bumrubber
    14 years ago
    I enjoy the challenge of keeping them there too, without spending any extra money or playing them too much. Once I had a girl in my lap for a long time, saying she was doing her best to give me a boner so she could take me in back and get rid of it for me. I think she knew well what her best ASSet was.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion