tuscl

"Dirtiest" clubs in the country

I'm laying off drugs for a bit due to my freak out over the CIA. I'd like to ramp up the filthy sexual activities I'm involved in. I want some over the top dirty shit like giving the girls a golden shower after I slap their tits for a few minutes.

What do you think are the most extras-prevalent/"dirtiest" areas of the country for clubs to be in? e.g. where would it be relatively impossible for a stripper to make a living if she did not want to have sex for money?

I am in Miami and strip clubs here are basically brothels. I don't think it would be possible for a stripper who would not have suck/fuck to make any money here. But I'd like to ramp it up a bit to compensate for being sober. Except for the booze. I'm still going to get fucked up on booze. I may try some gross low class booze just to fill my bladder so I can then piss on the girl.

So mikey, can you help me out? What is the classiest and most expensive liquor you ever drink? I bet that will fulfill my desire to degrade myself with low class swill.

10 comments

• NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    Almost all Detroit clubs are brothels. Almost all 8 mile clubs are on the list, with maybe Penthouse taking the cake there. And it is possible for a non-extras girl to make money in extras clubs; I worked all over Detroit and don't do extras. I now work in the only "clean club" in the city but before that I worked at many 8 mile clubs and other metro Detroit clubs. I did have to hustle hard to make money but I was always a top earner there.
  • l_MN
    9 years ago
    Would you consider it an extra to come to my hotel, strip, and let me piss on you in the bathtub? At this point I don't care about the sex. I just want to do something seriously degrading to some girl. I need it to get my head back on straight.

You will be well compensated. Especially if you get into it.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    ^If that happens to you in a dream you better compensate me when you wake up.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I can't wait to see how long this thread can go - especially all the retards that don't get it.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    Apparently I'm one of them. Ooops.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    The dirtiest club is the Pigpen in Mudville, Indiana.
  • former_stripper
    9 years ago
    Indiana has quite a few, especially the closer you get to Gary.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Eastern Kentucky clubs still have dirt floors
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Washington IL, just across from St. Louis is well known as for the extras clubs there.
  • l_MN
    9 years ago
    Thanks to the guys who actually take me seriously. Maybe you should come down to Miami some time and party with me. I'll pay for the whores. But I need to work through some issues right now so I'm not partying with any other guys for a while. Those of you who accuse me of lying can go fuck yourselves. This is the complete truth and if you don't believe me it is probably because you couldn't live like me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion