tuscl

Giving a Woman an Orgasm

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
So, I'm fucking more women now than ever before in my life. Yes divorce is good. One interesting observation is how unique and different women are in what gets them off.

Sure guys have our different sexual preferences, but you can get a guy off in pretty much any way. Hand job, blow job, pussy fuck, titty fuck, etc., a decent looking woman does even a mediocre job of any of these and I'll be good even if it's not my first choice. A woman would have to be incredibly incompetent, or ugly, to not give me an orgasm if she wants to no matter what method she chooses.

Not so with women. You've often got to know what act(s) give them an orgasm. Women are far more complicated, unique, and sometimes more limited than men in what gets them off. For example,

Everything did it for the DS. She made me feel like a stud because I could perform any sexual act(s) and she was always good for at least two orgasms. If I did something that she really liked (which I always did unless we were experimenting with something new) then three orgasms were likely. Four or even five happened a few times especially when I spent a while fucking her with my tongue. Adding a vibrator to her clit would lead to the same result but make it happen faster. I'm guessing that she would've probably cum from anal as well, but she broke it off just as we were moving in that direction. Perhaps now we'll have a chance to continue that pursuit.

Then there's DS II. Like her namesake, she loves oral. It drives her insane with lust and desire. But she can't cum that way. Loves oral, but you have to fuck her to finish. Bareback of course.

My wife (yes, this is the only time I have ever mentioned my wife in a thread on sexual satisfaction) was clit focused. Lick her clit and she'd cum. fuck her and rub her clit and she'd cum. But that's it.

Free girl, on the other hand, doesn't give a shit for oral or doing anything to her clit. I've basically given up on it with her cause I don't need to. Just put a dick in her and she goes nuts. Seriously she has little reaction to anything until I start fucking her. Ten seconds into fucking she's moaning, talking dirty, choking me lightly, twisting my nipples, and just generally being a freak. A few minutes of fucking and she cums every time. Clitoral stimulation doesn't t do much for her. She just wants me inside her.

Everyone but the DS just has just one orgasm, unless we wait a short while and then do it again. But the DS could move freely and rapidly from one orgasm to another no matter what sex act was being engaged in.

Video girl has never cum with me. Partially this is because it takes a lot of work to get her off. And partially it's because she's the only stripper that doesn't do a full GFE for me. She excels at being my mouth slut, and I'm happy with that. From all appearances so is she.

So each one is different. Doing what makes one woman cum sometimes won't do it for another woman. Each time with each woman, I have to modify the various act(s) that I know will get each one off.

Several questions. First, for the ladies, what makes you cum? Second, for the guys, what makes your ladies cum? Third, for SJG, what have you read on the internet about what gives women orgasms? Fourth, for ski bum, what has 33 years as a divorce lawyer taught you about what makes women cum? Lastly, for the trolls, never mind. No woman would fuck a troll.

14 comments

• jackslash
    9 years ago
    I often give strippers an orgasm, but they usually spit it out.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    She's not a DS if you don't also give her orgasms.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I find money gives them orgasms the easiest. After that it's on the job training, but plenty of oral usually is a good start. Unless she's into you, then a quick fuck to start, then round 2 is when she'll get off.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I find it's very hard to make a woman cum during sex, so I make sure I get her off with my tongue.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Go tongue or go home.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    @lopaw: I think women like oral even more than men do!
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Absolutely, rockstar666! Although I have run into maybe one or two women who claim to not like oral (what!), the vast majority love it. You can't go wrong with a well placed tongue ;)
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I'm with Ranukam. I have found with some sexual partners, they get frustrated when they can't instantly cum during sex so I like to throw oral in the mix and it almost always gets them off. If you can hit/find her g-spot you're usually good to go. UNLESS the woman masturbates a lot with toys, especially motorized ones (vibrators, rabbits, etc) then getting her off will be much harder because she's attuned to the rhythm of her toy, and your rhythm will be very different - throwing her sensations off.

There was this retired stripper I was seeing, and she was a nerd, lived alone... So I was fairly confident I was the only person she was having sex with at the time, or she wasn't having sex often with other people. Sometimes it would take me over 20 minutes to get her off orally. She would be on the edge for so long but couldn't get over that "hump" once I did, she would have a massive orgasm and be spent for the rest of the night. There is now way I could let her ride me for 20 minutes straight as hard as she preferred which may have gotten her off. She was too small, tight and fast for me to last that long.

I remember reading an article that said "when giving a woman oral sex, imagine licking honey off of a butterflies wings versus licking a spot on the wall."
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Licking honey off a butterfly's wings?

I'll try that tonight.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I'm just talking about bitches in general.

And don't take what I read about butterflies and shit too literal - I'm not getting all Albegonz on you... It's simply a technique. Just think you probably eat a juicy steak at a fancy restaurant in front of a hot date a different way than you eat a cheeseburger while driving at 1am...
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Rech, I hate to sound like a gravy drinker, but hookers are women too. You get them off the same way as civilians. If you truly had a dream stripper, you would care about pleasuring her.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    Dream Hooker? Maybe a new saying for the Lexicon.
    Dream Civilian?

Or perhaps, Dream Whore?
  • mrrock
    9 years ago
    I've found oral while having fingers up inside her rubbing her little ridges (forget what that's called atm) works for numerous women. Then when you fuck them they are creaming all over your cock!
  • mrrock
    9 years ago
    Licking honey off a butterflies wings...sounds like an Eric Clapton song!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion