tuscl

Friendly reminder of the impending cat revolution

rickthelion
Straight outta tha NC, comin' atcha with an AK ready to steal your daughter. ROAR!!!
You hairless apes better get your affairs in order. You have two choices. Prepare to be enslaved by your glorious big cat overlords. You will be treated well.

What is your other choice? It rhymes with schmildebeest. ROAR!

6 comments

• motorhead
    9 years ago
    A warning to you Mars Hill puddy cats

Be prepared to be declawed Saturday!
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Besides my talents with pussies, I'm actually quite good with cats as well. I understand their perception of reality so I can communicate with them and come to an accord. Any felines sent my way in anger will be assimilated or sold to the violin string factory. And just so you know, the factory has had to switch to synthetic materials since my assimilation rate has been so high.

You have been notified.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Well I guess I better stop manscaping my body so I will fit in better. Motörhead, your grooming services are no longer needed.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    This is great! The big cats are going to take over this totally screwed up world! Now, they'll be responsible for the economy, hunting down ISIL and All Queda, containing Putin and overcoming the Ebola virus. We've passed all that shit off and the stupid cats haven't got a clue that we screwed them. :-D
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Cats!
    Cats!
    Cats!
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Fuck that faggot RickyBoy!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion