Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Relatively new Pittsburgh Club

Dolomite35

Pennsylvania

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

I found though some contacts a new strip joint in the Greater Pittsburgh Area. It's called the Hideout and its in Mount Pleasant, PA. I tried to add it to this site a week ago but it hasn't been added. Does that normally take a long time? It's open daily at 5PM. They have a Facebook page if your curious. I've never been there personally, just know a young lady who dances there. I have no idea the level of service they provide.

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I added the Crazy Horse in Forest Park Ga 2 weeks before it opened.It was published a few hours after I submitted it. I think it depends of how much info you submit and how busy Founder is.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Do you know if this is a full nude or topless club?

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

My club additions usually take several weeks – if after 2 or 3 weeks it has not been added I send Founder a reminder PM.

Profile picture for Dolomite35
Dolomite35
•

According to Facebook. It's fully nude. Won't be back in Pittsburgh for a few weeks to verify that.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Dolomite please post how it was after u go. Or do a review of the club is posted, will be in the 'burgh in a couple months and might try to get over there if it looks promising.

Profile picture for Dolomite35
Dolomite35
•

When I get over there I will certainly provide a review. Just heard about it earlier this week. Be a few weeks before I get there.

Profile picture for mjx01
mjx01
•

twitter.com (Dancer pic is not encouraging)

wtae.com (lots of nimby's are out to have them shut down)

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

EHHHHH! If they're using those skanky women to promote themselves on Twitter just imagine what the ones they didn't show look like. Sort of reinforces what I heard about toothless Pittsburgh women. They look more suited to playing D-line and Linebacker for the Squealers instead of dancing.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

The Club has been added

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Just looked at the Twitter feed and that is not promising from a dancer standpoint. But I'll wait to see a few reviews.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement