tuscl

Cum Disposal

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
What's the most disgusting way that a stripper has disposed of your cum after a VIP?

Mine was a couple weeks ago. Dancer said she didn't want to swallow, so I told her to bring napkins or tissues cause I didn't have any. She performs wonderfully but then she has no tissues. What does she do? She leans over the side of the couch and spits it out in the floor in the small space between the couch and the wall.

Wonderful VIP performance but the ending was gross.

25 comments

• san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    !

With that kind of a girl I think I'd rather cum on her face.

But anyway, when in San Francisco I've opted away from such 'extras', and instead turned it around by DATYing dancers. It has a big effect on them

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/…
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    That's why most dancers keep their shoes on in VIP. Me too. :)
  • TimboAtl
    9 years ago
    On the shirt tail of my dress shirt before I could say WTF. Left with make up and cum on my shirt. Had to do a pre wash before taking it to the cleaners.
  • metaldude
    9 years ago
    Spit in her hand then wiped on the curtain in the doorway
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    Spitting it behind the sofa is about as bad as I have seen.
  • clubdude
    9 years ago
    Trummps in Detroit, same experience as you JohnSmith. I left totally grossed out.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Same thing.

Had a dancer spit it on the floor beside the couch and the wall.
    I've also seen dancers wipe their hands on the curtains.

Those VIPs are a virtual petrie dish of DNA.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Had a stripper spit it in another strippers mouth and then make out with her,hard to tell who swallowed.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    This is one of thousands of reasons that I love Tootsies. They put a box of tissues in each VIP room. And I think there might be a trash can too. Very considerate not to mention sanitary.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    One girl lifted up the corner of the carpet in the VIP room and spit it there. That's about as bad as I've seen.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I had an AA bitch give me BBBJ – she was a ROB – after our session in the dark dance booth I noticed my shorts were extremely wet – turns out the bitch was spitting out onto my shorts as she was giving me head – what a bitch – had to leave after that b/c my shorts were soaked.
  • bang69
    9 years ago
    I've seen strippers spit the cum on the floor, & under the couch cushions
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    One grabbed the condom and stuck it inbetween the couch cushions
  • bubba267
    9 years ago
    Ahhh now we're back to the topic of tasting healthy..... One in question swallows me....every time. But back to the question,the most unique was the girl at Oasis who borrowed the mostly empty Coke glass to spit into.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Oh the usual...

Wiping on the drapes/curtains, behind the couch, on the carpet, etc. etc.

My most PL moment was when I was banging the really cute and nice stripper and pulled out, and just released all over her stomach and chest, and it was a complete mess since I sustained from cumming for almost a week. She just looked at me like in total disbelief, she wasn't mad, just didn't know how to clean up. I had on a soft, thermal shirt, so I just wiped it off with the bottom of my shirt. She was shocked, I said "don't worry about it, I'm immediately going back to my room and it's my jizz anyway so it doesn't bother me." That was my LDK82 moment.

My good will gesture seemed to pay off because she ended up coming to my hotel room later that night too! lol

• MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    One time a stripper readily agreed to BBBJCIMWS, explaining that the club didn't provide wastebaskets in the private dance booths and she would not spit my load on the floor. You've gotta admire her ladylike sense of propriety :)
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    The most recent was a dancer rubbing her hands on the floor, curtain, and walls of the booth we were in.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Just happened to me again at Follies of the Southwest. WTF? Twice in just a couple of weeks. She spit it in the floor behind a table. I have never noticed this before but this time I noticed white stains covering the floor. This ain't right.

The blow job was wonderful but why the fuck can't these people supply some damn tissues. How hard can that be?

I'm resolved to start bringing tissues. Always.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Could always drag two beer cans around with you, one you're drinking from, the other empty and to use as a spittoon.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Could always drag two beer cans around with you, one you're drinking from, the other empty and to use as a spittoon."

Brilliant!

Seriously though, these are the kind of crazy stories that sucked me in when I started reading! Keep up the brilliant work JohnSmith69!
  • magicrat
    9 years ago
    My first VIP bj, the dancer spit between the couch seat cushions. I made a comment and she replied to me "do you think that's the first time that has happened here?"
  • azrookie
    9 years ago
    I always carry a handkerchief in my pants pocket. Easy to remember and the dancers appreciate it.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    You'd think they would have a garbage if they know this stuff goes on. I haven't seen anything this disgusting yet and never hope to otherwise I probably won't cum back.
  • goldmongerATL
    9 years ago
    I have had a couple drool it back out onto my pants. Absolute worst and crosses them off my list.

I did have one spit it into my half full beer bottle. She shrugged her shoulders and said the beer was warm anyway.

The best was a girl that took it all in and then said "watch this" and shot it out her nose into a napkin.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion