tuscl

Strip Stakes: What It Costs To Be An Exotic Dancer in 2015

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs

8 comments

• tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Jack,in that photo was that Scat in the middle,John Smith on the left and SJG on the right?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    An exaggeration. In the first place, not all strippers have tons of clothes. For example, free girl has exactly two different club outfits. And she's been working for a couple of years. I think video girl has three outfits. She's been working about 9 months.

Also, lots of dancers get PLs to buy their clothes. I spent many thousands of dollars buying clothes for DS, and several other PLs also bought her clothes. Ive started regularly buying clothes for DS II, and I'm planning to take free girl shopping cause I feel a little guilty fucking her for free.

No need to shed a tear over the costs of stripping.
  • knight_errant
    9 years ago
    This is SS. How much do you think it costs for a wardrobe to work as a mid-level manager someplace (who may not make as much as a stripper)?
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    I had one dancer I knew who wore the same outfit all the time.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    My girl has a ledger for her mileage,another for her earnings.She would make a CPA proud.I tell her all the time she doesn't have to report everything but it falls on deaf ears.
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    It depends on the dancer and club. I have 3 current favorites, who dance at three different clubs. My favorite in Kahoots has about 12 different outfits she wears, and four different shoes. She wears a different outfit each day, and has a few changes of clothes for when she get too sweaty or a drunk customer spills a drink on her. I would say her outfits cost is about the same as Lilly Geneva. She doesn't have to wear that expensive of a gown, but almost all dancers wear a gown so they are not just sitting there in their underwear. Her basic outfit not counting jewelry consists of a loose gown, a revealing shirt, bra, skirt, a swimsuit bottom, skimpy panties, stockings, garter and boots.

My favorite at the Harem has less variety in her outfits, I have only seen about four different looks on her, but she has multiple versions of the same outfit. Based off the looks of her outfits I would say they are about 1/6 the cost of Lilly Geneva's. Most Harem dancers, including my favorite, typically end up changing their clothes several times during the day due to overly drunk customers spilling beer all over them. Like my Kahoots favorite, she also wears a gown, but it doesn't look to cost more than $20. A heavy bra replaces the shirt and bra, and she only has skimpy panties, no extra bottoms to cover the panties.

My favorite at Cheeks outfits are somewhere between the first two dancers in clothing cost. Unlike my other two favorites, she doesn't wear extra clothing to cover herself up more. Her basic outfit consists of a short loose top that is only to keep her shoulders warm, and not cover her tits. A skimpy swimsuit top, no bra. A swimsuit bottom, no panties, stocking, garter and shoes.
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    wow! finally a stripper that looks like a stripper should.

Lilly, call me and i'd be more than happy to buy you an entire new wardrobe.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    I have tons of outfits. A lot of them I don't wear right now, they were bought for upscale clubs that only allow gowns, cocktail dresses, etc. Right now my outfit lineup that I actually wear consists of maybe 5 bikini sets, a couple bra and panty sets, and a couple slutty dresses. Plus g strings and garters of various colors. And two garter-belt outfits.

I have a couple outfits that are for special occasions. My Tigers opening day / big game days outfit is cute, a Verlander shirt that I cut very tiny with pinstripe black panties. Very adorable.

I threw away all my old stripper shoes and only have one pair right now but I am re-upping soon. I have two rhinestone necklaces but my bow-tie rhinestone necklace is the one I wear almost every shift. And I always keep my nails done.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion