tuscl

Looks like more changes to the TUSCL GUI

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

I was just looking at the clubs list and it has new formatting. I don't like it but I guess it's b/c I was used-to and liked the old format – what do you think?
(Or it could be my browser acting squirly but I don't think that's it)

19 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Only seems to be a minor change to the Graphical User Interface and is hardly noticeable to me. No biggie.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    the clubs are not sectioned off by city - it's now one long list - they are still sorted by city but looks kinda weird - I guess after a while I'll be used to it.
  • sflguy123
    9 years ago
    Ouch it sucks. The options on the top of the page ("Discussions" "Articles" etc) look strange too.

It's giving me Prodigy 1995 flashbacks.
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    Not dividing by city is a big step backwards
  • IHearVoices
    9 years ago
    It looks like it's just in ABC order sorted by city first and then by club name, although it's weird that the city is listed second. The strange thing to me (although I understand the reasoning) was always the specificity of the cities.

For instance, South Florida: I'm from there, so I know that Oakland Park and Lauderhill and Davie and Pompano Beach and Sunrise are all within 10-15 minutes of each other. A visitor may not understand that, especially now that the club phone numbers aren't listed like they used to be.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    How come Founder makes changes without asking us what we think? We're his customers after all.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    He missed a career as a deaf club manager.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    Yeah, it no longer lists the address and phone number. I liked how it used to be sectioned off by city listings.
  • VeryBigDawg
    9 years ago
    Ouch, this is ugly. Data is there but harder to find. A step back.
  • mark94
    9 years ago
    I really don't like the new format. It take a couple extra steps to check by city for me.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Yeah, the new format is cumbersome. The region pages could be cleaned up so much by removing the repeated use of "Strip Clubs" and just using the region or state names. And like you guys said, having clubs sectioned off by city was a whole lot easier to scan than cumbersome format of "Strip Club, State" throughout the whole page.
  • SuperDude
    9 years ago
    When you've got a good thing, don't mess with it. Founder messed with it.
  • captredman
    9 years ago
    If they were going to make changes, they should have added information to the clubs pages (VIP charge, mandatory valet parking, stuff like that) that would help get a handle on the actual cost of getting into the club instead of changing the format of how things are sorted. New layout is annoying, but I'm sure in a month or three we'll figure out how to deal with it.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    I'm betting founder makes money on page impressions. Which means the discussion boards are likely a minuscule, if that, portion of that income, and so make very little impact on his design decisions.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Looks like it has changed more than the way it looked yesterday – looks like it's a work in progress with the final design not yet in place?
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    So all that bitchin for nothing? :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ that's what we do around here
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Am I hacked? I keep getting a pop up of Juice gnawing on drumsticks
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    It seems that founder read our convo and the list is back to grouping by cities with an updated graphics page it looks good check it out now.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion