tuscl

We Are The Boys

Thursday, October 15, 2015 7:17 AM
While I was standing in front of the TV she came in and gave me a hug. The Club was still quiet when she reported for work. She rubbed my back for a few seconds before motioning to follow her. I sat next to the dude in a table where there was one more dude sitting. "What the hell is going on here?" My mind kept asking questions like that. A conversation soon started and I'm just like still figuring out why I was sitting there. Sensing it, the guy thought I was not in the loop, he then started talking. "We are all men here, there's no need for us to be acting like boys fighting over one girl. We are the boys." It took me five seconds for that to all sink in. He shook my hands, asked me several questions like what I do, blah blah blah. Then I looked at her and stared at her face for a few seconds. She seems to be happy all of us here in one fucking table, Really, I'm not asking for this shit.

3 comments

• rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Only a moron fights over a stripper.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^true
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Many months back you posted about texting back and forth with a girl and about being drawn into lots of drama, and maybe a girl trying to get you jealous and possessive. No good ever comes from that, and you should not be sitting at a table with some guy talking about such stuff. If a girl brought you to that table for that reason, you should stand up, turn around, and walk out of the club. See your girls on your own turf, don't let them bring you into their ongoing dramas. SJG [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion