tuscl

So So Looking Stripper taking all your Money

GACA
Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.
So it's weird. There's a new stripper working, she is absolutely nothing spectacular vs any other girl. But for some god unknown reason I'm like stuck on this one. She doesn't wear make up at all, goes with her natural look. No ass, her rack is A+ though, but her face is as plain as a white picket fence. If I saw her in a regular bar, definitely wouldn't be the first girl I'd hit on.

But.. Ya, she takes all my money every time I'm there now. I can't even stop myself.

Anyone else ever experience this?

14 comments

• Subraman
    9 years ago
    Not exactly the same thing, since her face is gorgeous, but there's a stripper whose body is waaaaay too curvey for me -- not fat or flabby, but Papi Chulo level thick, which normally is a complete non-starter for me. One day she asked me if she could sit down, I was very straightforward: "yes, but I'm not doing any dances". 45 minutes later I'm dragging her to the VIP, and since then, I just can't take my eyes off her. Beautiful face, incredibly charming personality, and the fact that she oozes sexuality, trumps that normally boner-killing phat ass
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Boner killing and phat ass do not belong in the same sentence.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    My first fave had a tattoo which covered her whole back which usually is a turnoff for me but I went back to see her multiple times i moved on.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Chessmaster +1000!!
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    so so in what way? Hopefully only in facial looks because if she work the shaft, just shut up and take my money!
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Oh yes; happened to me too. I blame the "fuck me like an animal" pheromones some women put out. There's no other explanation.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    Chessmaster + 100,000!!!
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Sure it happens. It's best just to let the little head have his way even if you don't understand it. He always wins anyway.

For example at Follies yesterday I chose a dancer for VIP who did not have a pretty face and is not my type. The little head was obsessed with her enormous natural breasts, and with her promises of penis worship. She delivered as promised and it was a great time even though I probably wouldn't choose her again.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    @johnsmith Enormous natural breast? Was she at least OK in the face, because if so, I can't blame you. How often do you come across ENORMOUS NATURAL breasts? Get it while you can my man.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    JS- where is the follies rundown?
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    New pussy? High mileage?

Some girls have an X Factor. Others lack it.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    I'm sure it happens to everyone. But if being a stripper were only about looks, the best looking ones would be raking in the dough while the so-so ones would make less and the fat and ugly ones would drag the rear. But I think we've all seen it where some girl who is not the best looking girl seems to have every guy under her spell. The one thing about my favorite fat stripper I remember, besides the fact she swallowed, is the fact she seemed to have no problem selling dances to guys. It makes me wonder if she blew every guy who ever bought a dance from her.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    I can attest first hand, enough alcohol makes a so so stripper look good.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I'll report on the follies trip soon, been busy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion