tuscl

How Is My CF3 Doing?

Monday, October 12, 2015 4:37 PM
This girl which I will call CF3 (Current Favorite #3) is probably the prettiest girl I've ever dated. She is just among the best girl I've ever seen in my whole life and I think she is going to be my ATF. Roll back a few weeks. I got a text message from her saying she will be working that night, she wants to see me and have fun with her. It has been several weeks since I saw her so that text was the definitely good. Not a bad thing, definitely good to see her that night. In my mind, my strategy was basically have fun with her and not take the conversation to anything that would eventually lead to a date. Simply because I am happy with my CF2, but I'm not going to talk about my CF2, that's another writeup later. We ended the night with the conversation of her wanting to know more about me, so she said she wants to see me outside, go out for a stroll or maybe walk-in into a pub and just talk. That idea did not come from me, she just blurted it out and I simply said yes to that. Fast forward to the present. This happened a few days ago, I was inside Starbucks on Morrison and 4th, waiting. Sipping my Cafe Latte grande, my cellphone screen showed her text message saying she is now standing at the corner of this and that. I walked out and met her at the corner of that intersection. I wasn't even dressed to the nines, Rick Duggan style. I simply wore a nice tshirt fit for a cool night weather. I did not bring anything, not even a plan on how things would go down. It's going to be Zen-style. That's pretty much it. I will be free of any outcome. I couldn't even wait for the light to turn, I simply crossed the street with the excitement of meeting her for the first time outside the club. I hugged her so tight and stared at her beautiful eyes for five seconds. Oh man, she's the most beautiful face my eyes have ever seen this close. I was so excited that moment. Her face is just so smooth and flawless, I was like staring at the face of a goddess. Yeah, she is that pretty. We walked a few minutes along the 4th street. I told her it was all about her, where she wants to go and how she wants the date to roll. I guess she was also excited about our meeting that we simply decided to go to the pub right in front of us. We sat at the table close to the window and we just had this interesting conversation about her life and mine. I felt very happy just sitting next to her. Listening to her story which I would admit is simply not a good story. I don't want to write it here because it will sound like the typical stripper-boyfriend relationship. She's done with him now, though I know that is simply stripper shit. When it was time to go, I walked her to her car, gave her a big hug and another super big kiss. Just so you know, yes you, you smarty pants here know that she is a stripper. I know full well who I'm dealing with here. I may be singing praises of her but deep down inside my heart she is a stripper who knows how to hustle. Also, something happened between us already, it's just not 100% fully consummated. I don't have any plans of going all the way yet. Where it is now is just perfectly fine. Text messages from her which basically started like zero is now going up. She sent me a text yesterday saying she was thinking about me and I should at least answer her messages right away. It's working, Be patient. She's gonna be fine.

8 comments

• san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    This is the one who was the strip club bartender, and you weren't sure if she could do dances? I told you to make her into your CF3. Once you are seeing her outside, it doesn't matter what she can and can't do in the strip club. Okay, but if you are dating her and texting back and forth, why not stop calling her CF or ATF, and instead be honest about it and call her GF. Treat her like you would any other woman. Don't have some special stripper category. As people use it here, stripper is just a polite sounding euphemism for hooker. SJG [view link] It's a Beautiful Day w/ Bill Graham introducing, 1970 [view link]
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    @SJG, nope, she is not the bartender. She is a dancer. I wrote up a blog about her dated Aug 30, yeah it is that long since I've seen her. [view link] Dude, this girl is a top shelf girl. I'm just like not counting on anything that would go my direction. I think this is the girl who will make me think about the word "serious." Calling her a GF is too early at this point in time. I wouldn't know how she will play the hustle. But you know what, she is so far cool with me and I'm fine with that.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    If you call her GF, when your seeing her has nothing to do with her dancing at the club, it is just being honest. If you insist on keeping her in some other category, I don't think that is fair to her and it interferes with just being open and honest with her. This is my view. It is essential to always treat all women as civilians. And besides, you went to the strip club because you like to see women in that sort of a role. So you shouldn't then be placing her into some special category when clearly she was just doing the things you like. You would not go to strip clubs if women did not doll up and behave as they do. So it is unfair to hold that against her. SJG [view link]
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    SJG - why must we catagorize women. One of my long term favorites is a beautiful Chinese woman who while she has a "naughty" side, swears that she has never had and never will have sex for money. She's a graduate of a prestigious university, is a single Mom, and consistently a top earner at her club. I'm usually looking for dancers with whom I can arrange OTC sex (hookers, in the vernacular). These two women are both strippers but are as unalienable as can be. Don't paint with too broad a brush. If Alabegonz wants to have an outside arrangement with this stripper more power to him. But it's misleading to ask him to put her in a category or hang a label on her in which she may not belong.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    But that is my point, he is having a relationship with a woman. No reason to call her a stripper ( ATF or CF ). Better just to all her girlfriend, or just friend. The two you are speaking of, they could be termed as friends. No need to call them strippers or ATF or CF, not when your relationship to them is no longer in a strip club. SJG [view link] Santana, 2000 [view link]
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    Alabegonz Whether you realize it or not you have started on the road to a true GFE. Don't discount it. Appreciate it for everything it's worth. You will find it very rewarding. I have 3 going now and I wouldn't want to ever be without one. This could be more fun than you could ever imagine.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I wouldn't have nearly the patience that you do. But keep in mind that she might be a dream stripper. Don't take it too slow, and don't loose her until you can find out for sure.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    jestrite50 and JohnSmith69, thank you! Alabegonz, listen and enjoy! SJG [view link] Traffic, '94 [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion