tuscl

Ignore Button

magicrat
North Carolina
Monday, October 12, 2015 9:02 AM
I had forgotten what a great tool that is! Personally, I have no problem with anyone that posts on here; after all, a variety of viewpoints makes the site more interesting. However, when one member repeats the same post or just posts a "." a hundred times, I've got to put them on ignore just so my time isn't wasted.

Ok...back to our regular scheduled program.

25 comments

• rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I put my first guy on ignore a few weeks ago but I can't even remember who it is! His posts were pure trolling so I didn't lose anything of value.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Lmfao
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Only juicebox69 et al could approve of that kind of behavior. it's pretty childlish.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    My life has been much calmer since I ignored a few who made childish comments when I stopped fucking the DS.
  • bubba267
    9 years ago
    Nuance of nuisance?
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    9 years ago
    I learned an interesting trick recently from knowing about TUSCL's "Ignore List" feature. On my cell phone, I have been getting a fair amount of robo calls within the past year. I finally noticed that some of them are calling more than once. I don't answer any calls whose number I don't recognize. If it was a legit call, the caller would have left a message. None of these leaves messages. So, I've created a group category in my phone labeled "Ignore List," but more importantly I set that list to a different ring tone than the rest of my numbers. So, when I hear that ring tone, I know it's just a repeat call from an unwanted caller.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    I use the ignore feature rarely but it works great when you have a troll on a discussion that adds nothing to a serious exchange like the trolls that post something stupid over and again ad nauseum. I don't mind a snide comment but reposting the same dumb ass remark some 30 or more times is stupid. The guys that do that shit have nothing else to do and it shows.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Club_goer - if you have a smart phone you should have an option to reject a number and then when that number calls the phone won't even ring.
  • rickthelion
    9 years ago
    I don't use the ignore button, but I am taking names. If you've been respectful I'll be your benevolent overlord. I may fuck your wife with my BSLC if she's hot, but I won't eat you.

If you've been disrespectful you're going to get the wildebeest treatment.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    ^^^ fuck you
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Speaking as one who graduated Hairless Ape College, I think Rick is off his meds.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    But how else would we know whom was gay if the ignore button was used? The PSA on this board is wonderful. I encourage all to heed the faggit warnings!
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    The dentist who killed Cecil broke no laws in Africa. I read the news today in a small news article. It was just a big media story to smother the planned parenthood story in my opinion.
    The dentist can go hunting again if he wants.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Nice! ^^^^ Also u read where they interview the locals about the killing of Cecil, and everyone of them could care less that a dentist shit him. In fact they were quite happy that one if their fiercest predators was gone. Fucking liberals in America want everyone to be pussies.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Personally, I find killing snow leopards more challenging.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Ignored
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Ignored
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Ignored
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Ignored
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Ignored
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Personally, I find killing snow leopards more challenging."

I'm not sure that comment is brilliant! rickthelion will call his buddy rickthesnowleopard and next thing you know we'll be seeing posts from a snow leopard that wears a suit and carries an AK!

I'm still not sure what kind of suit ricktheshark wears! ;)
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Rick The Shark wears a wet suit.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    While lions are protected, they're not endangered like snow leopards. It's the final solution to strengthen the strain.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    I've got about 25 different idiots from this board on my ignore list. I agree it's a great feature!
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    @Dougster: 25???? I would have guessed zero.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion