tuscl

Isn't it weird?

Sunday, October 11, 2015 6:05 PM
Sometimes I'll go to a club and before I know it I've dropped $300 in 1-2 hours and are headed for the ATM. Other times I just can't get rid of a buck and I'll walk out disappointed with a full wallet. SC visits are such a crapshoot for me, even at the same club.

7 comments

• GoVikings
    9 years ago
    yeah, strip clubs can be very hit or miss. there are SOME clubs that i've had a consistently good time at, but the majority of clubs (at least the ones i've been to) seem to be a crap-shoot for sure
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    I now tend to visit the hit or miss clubs less often and the clubs I know I will enjoy, I visit every chance. For me at least, it mostly depends on the dancers. How many and how attractive they are on average. I find the dives to be the most hit or miss in this department.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    We may be more apt to get what we want in life if we go get it or ask for it – if this is a valid statement then it's even more true in the bizarro world of strip-clubs. In the recent past I've posted how I used to just sit back and wait for the dancers to come to me b/c I just preferred it that way – I now often take the initiative of approaching dancers I like and have had way more fun this way and more often tend to leave the strip-clubs satisfied that I got what I needed/wanted/went-in-looking-for. I still sometimes just sit back and if I'm not approached and I'm fine w/ it b/c as a single guy I have time on my hands to SC anytime including the next day if the previous day visit was sub-par – now a days I'll sit back if I'm not really in that big of a mood to SC but still go b/c I'm bored or just to kill sometime – but if I'm horny and in the mood to SC; just sitting back waiting for the dancers to “do the right thing” has often led to sub-par visits. IDK if your sub-par visits have been b/c the talent has not been there or b/c you just sat back waiting for the strip-club gods to smile on you – if it's the latter try being more proactive (as if you were a businessman looking to get things done) and see if you have better visits this way.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Happens to me all the time. One night is great, then the next one can be a waste. Lately, however, I definitely have a lot more good to great nights than I used to. This is mostly because the freedom of being separated has allowed me to develop relationships with a lot more favorite dancers. A secondary consideration is that I'm now a lot better at getting what I want in strip clubs than I was several years ago.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I hit them and miss them too
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    I pretty much stick to just a couple of clubs now that I no longer travel for work. I've got 4 or 5 dancers who I know well and know their menu items. Unless I'm looking for something different I'll call or text one of these Babes to get her schedule and I'll go in to see her. No disappointments this way, but also few surprises.
  • bvino
    9 years ago
    I can easily walk into a club with $400.00 and leave with $350.00 . I'll tip a dance or two and buy a drink or two but if there isn't a girl who does it for me why spend the money?. I just roll it over to the next trip. With a bankroll of $750.00 and the right girl(s) it can be a fun night. it is worth the wait to get what you want.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion