tuscl

Very effective basketball recruiting

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high

7 comments

• magicrat
    9 years ago
    GMD.....any local word on this or comments one way or the other?
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Does anyone think she's attractive?

I was talking with a co-worker when this story broke and I told him I thought the women was rather unattractive (well, not in those words) and he commented she was nice looking. Huh?
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    No, she isn't attractive. The blue contacts really mess things up, and, well, to me, she just seems really smug in that photo. And she admits to pimping out her underage daughters? I didn't read the article so I don't know just when she did that or what the statue of limitations are in Kentucky, but, damn it, where are the cops?
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Papi would have his tongue in her asshole.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Papi would have his tongue in her asshole."

And there's nothing wrong with that! ;)

Rimjobs = brilliant!
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Does anyone think she's attractive?

I was talking with a co-worker when this story broke and I told him I thought the women was rather unattractive (well, not in those words) and he commented she was nice looking. Huh?"

No, I don't find her attractive, but we don't know what the girls she brought to the recruiting parties looked like!
  • UKfan
    9 years ago
    I love it! Louisville is UK's rival and seeing them get severe penalties from the NCAA brings a smile to my face. Just wondering what will happen to Louisville for this sex scandal now.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion