tuscl

Let's welcome vicky19!

4got2wipe
In a brilliant place!
Saturday, October 10, 2015 2:21 PM
We have a new striper posting here: vicky19! I know some of you are cynical that new posters that claim they're dancers, but I've decided to be welcoming! Maybe she'll continue posting brilliant things if we're sufficiently nice and non-skeevy! vicky19, are you using a picture of yourself as an avatar? Most of the guys here like to see tits! I consider myself to be part of "most guys"! I also really like women's buttholes! They're brilliant! ;)

11 comments

• 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Hope that wasn't too skeevy! Do you like dachshunds? I've got a little dachshund buddy that I take to the coffee shop and I took him to the deli today! I also have pet frogs named 4got2ribbitt, froggeroo, and froggertwo! Most of the other posters here are skeptical of my dachshund-frog system for picking up girls, but it does work because a lot of women find dachshunds cute! Then I ask them if they'd like to visit and meet the frogs! It's a brilliant system! ;)
  • Aravas
    9 years ago
    You acting as if you never seen a woman before...stop
  • SuperDude
    9 years ago
    Go to SW.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Probably lives in Asheville NC.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    Probably uses the stage name: "Juice."
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Fuck you jackie
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    This is why we have a hard time keeping female posters, especially strippers! Everybody suspects they are this Juice fellow! He must have trolled the hell out of this board! I don't know if vicky19 is Juice, but it seems reasonable to give her the benefit of the doubt and assume she isn't! It would be brilliant to have another stripper posting here! ;)
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Vicky! Vicky! Vicky!
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Vicky
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    I'll second that "who"? Never saw any posts from him/her before.
  • metaldude
    9 years ago
    I'm all for welcoming female posters, but that one is clearly a female imposter.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion