Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Follies Next Tuesday

JohnSmith69

layin low but staying high

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Looks like I'm going to make a long overdue visit to Follies day shift next Tuesday (Oct 13) on my way to the strip club wasteland of Kansas City. If anybody is interested in hanging out let me know or just stop by. I'll be sitting near shadowcat's corner, buying weed and wearing an I Love Dream Strippers Tshirt.

Replies (17)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I usually have to baby sit on Tuesdays but if anything changes I'll let you know.

Profile picture for bubba267
bubba267
•

Which Shadowcat corner....new or old? Seriously, clubs not that big. I'll look for you if I can make it. If not have fun!

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Old. I don't know anything about a new corner. Did the drug dealers run him out of the old spot?

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Yes.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Ok I guess I'll avoid that corner too

Profile picture for jayhawk123
jayhawk123
•

So you aren't going to give any strip clubs in KC area a try?

Profile picture for rentz2
rentz2
•

New corner? What is the new corner?

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I'll be in my new corner. Drug dealers were blocking my view & cock blocking me in the other one.

Profile picture for VeryBigDawg
VeryBigDawg
•

Tuesday is bad for me ............. but if my schedule changes I will be there!

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Turf war at Follies?

I hope I don't read about any 2pm-er's in the afternoon shift....

Profile picture for rickthelion
rickthelion
•

Maybe I'll join you as well. I know it'll be hard to compete with my sexy mane and BSLC (big spiny lion cock) but perhaps we can bury the hatchet.

As long as you show the cats proper respect. ROAR!

Profile picture for rentz2
rentz2
•

What is the new corner Shadow?

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

In the corner by the DJ booth.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Jayhawk, I will be in KC Wednesday night but I can't see any point in going to a KC club. It sounds like they are poor and the best ones require a 10 day waiting period to get in. I've got so many strippers these days that there's really no point in me going to such clubs. However, if you're interested in meeting up in a club Wednesday night, I always enjoy meeting another non-troll tuscler.

Profile picture for bubba267
bubba267
•

I like to refer to it as "Bubba's" corner that Shadowcat has rediscovered!

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

There's still time to get in on the fun. Come see pics from my porn shoot with video girl and get a bj from a cute Atlanta girl this afternoon

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

If it would have been next Tuesday I may have taken the plunge since I've been itching to visit Follies again (or maybe that itch is from my strip-club visits this past weekend).

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement