Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Tuscl back in the year 2001

sharkhunter

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

I liked the disclaimer back then. Don't believe any of this crap.

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

There were free pictures to see if you joined back then. Forgot about that.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

hey that holds true still to this day - I don't believe half the crap posted in the discussion pages!

Profile picture for 72_os
72_os
•

Lol, this was a good laugh...i was 18 then

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Was anyone gay in 2001?

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Motor: Ask Dougster..

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I knew I remember the site being for sale at one time.

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

$150,000 for tuscl? I don't know much about buying and selling websites, was that realistic?

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I think JS69 should buy it

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

2001, Think about it, SJG and LDK weren't even born yet!

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I was on a space odyssey that year.

Profile picture for rogertex
rogertex
•

founder has a sense of humor

Profile picture for Joe from NJ
Joe from NJ
•

It now says, "Everything written on this site should be considered a work of fiction." on the bottom of the review page.

Profile picture for bvino
bvino
•

"Tus-Cul?" I can't say that.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement