tuscl

Best Vegas Strip Clubs w/ No Cover or Low Cover During Afternoon or Early Evenin

Sunday, October 4, 2015 8:57 PM
Hi all. I know there are reviews posted, but there are a ton of SC's in Vegas, and the cover charges seem to vary quite a bit, based on whether you are a local or not, take the club limo, etc. Can any of you Vegas SC regulars give me some recommendations? I'd appreciate your help. I'm just looking for the best value during the day or early evening, factoring in number and quality of dancers working, cover charge, lap dance prices, etc. Thanks all.

14 comments

• DivorcedDude
    9 years ago
    Oh, and this would be for a non-local, not taking the limo. Thank you.
  • NigelCharles
    9 years ago
    Damn, I'd love to suggest something but I'm addicted to the hotness of the dancers at CH3, Rhino, and Sapphire, so I haven't ventured too much beyond that. But if you plan ahead, the limo isn't bad because then you just tip the driver a couple bucks and that's it, you're in. My experience in Vegas is that there's too much money chasing beautiful women in that city. So the good clubs are very expensive and classy and the inexpensive ones are rough around the edges and have not-as-hot-talent. That's a gross generalization, but it seems to have held up against my experiences more often than not.
  • DivorcedDude
    9 years ago
    Thanks NC. That's the impression I was getting from scanning some of the reviews. It sounds like the high end clubs are where the talent is at. I guess the limo is well worth it, if it gives you free or reduced cover, for the cost of just a tip. I was wondering if any of the "middle tier clubs" had some decent talent. I'll see if anyone else has any suggestions, but I may have to check out the 3 clubs you mentioned. Thanks.
  • DroidX
    9 years ago
    I always hit OG during the afternoon. They typically have a Happy Hour that runs from 3-6, and solid mileage available.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I would recommend Olympic Garden (OG) and Treasures. I have never had a cover at Treasures before but their drink prices were a little higher than most others. Lap dances were reasonable for Vegas and quality of girls was nice.
  • lotsoffun201
    9 years ago
    OG mileage is no more since the new management. I'm a Vegas local and afternoons used to be great at several clubs but not now. Wish there was better news.
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    I don't know if it's still possible but when I used to go to OG in the afternoon they wrote out a free pass for me for the same evening if I told them I was returning . I have never paid cover at OG .
  • DivorcedDude
    9 years ago
    Cool, thanks everyone. I'll have to check out OG and Treasures too then. Appreciate it.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Some feel that OG is no longer any good: [view link] I have no opinion myself, but I do prefer the more front room friendly and regulars and neighborhood oriented establishments. SJG
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    ^^^^^^ if you have no opinion why are you trashing up the man's thread?
  • oriole1
    9 years ago
    Cheetahs in day hours. Old Tender Trap used to be decent is now Club Platinum. Not 24/7 any more but still cheap and no cover. OG in day used to be free if you like mature women. Many good times as they are loose. Cheap drinks and extras readily available from most. OTC can be had. There are still a few but none of the plush places. China's in N Vegas is no cover but mostly Latina. Good luck.
  • dietdrpepper
    9 years ago
    Little darlings was dead the thursday night i was there, didn't have many chicks until after 8pm. But dancers were young and hot. Fully nude, not crowded at all. No curtains or doors on the vip rooms, but private enough. Departed happy. will return next time in sin city.
  • Joe from NJ
    9 years ago
    Cheetahs during the day is the best bargain. No admission. $10 lap dances. Drink specials. Sign up for their email newsletter, and every week they send you a coupon for 2 for 1 drink special. Usually a bunch of reasonable looking girls. Cheap free pizza for lunch.
  • DivorcedDude
    9 years ago
    Nice. Cheetahs sounds like a good daytime stop. Thanks.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion