tuscl

Twerking

Saturday, October 3, 2015 3:20 PM
How many of you like it and/or think it is sexy? How many don't care for it and/or think it is a turn off? It just seems ghetto to me and It is a negative mark against the lady on my scorecard.

23 comments

• Subraman
    9 years ago
    I'm 100% an ass guy, but I find twerking almost universally vulgar and un-classy. it's the dance equivalent of wearing a gold grill
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I'm not a huge fan of twerking. I like when the girls flex their ass cheeks aka walking the dog.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I'm into black dancers and I'm into big asses so I like it b/c I LOVE to seem them shake it - it's a big turn-on for me. I assume if one is not into black dancers or asses in general; in particular big asses; then one may not find the appeal to twerking – just an observation
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Twerk, shake, bounce, clap. I love it all.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Does nothing for me.
  • hiroaki
    9 years ago
    Looks trashy as fuck. Hate it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “Bounce it Bounce it I'm about to throw a couple thousand” [view link]
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Shake shake Shake, Shake your booty It ain't new if anyone remembers that from the 70s
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I never cared for it until the DS atarted doing it for me. Privately. Nude. In the bed. I'm now a huge fan.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I think the idea is that the girl is going to do it at a time and place where one really can't do much else. So it comes as a surprise because of when and where it is being done. But they seem to do it in shorts, not in mini-skirts or mini-dresses. So if it is being done somewhere where not much can be done, yes it is sexy. But if it is being done in a place where anything goes, then it is not. SJG
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Twerking as a spectator sport does nothing for me, but for actual sex it's a stimulating skill.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Not my thing.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Fortunately where I go I don't see much of it.
  • jester214
    9 years ago
    Isn't "twerking" really just a lady shaking their ass? I thought we were all paying for that?
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Eh. I prefer pole tricks but I don't mind a little twerking. Kinda silly when a tiny as white girl does it.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Mudbone madness,I'll pass.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Not silly when she's nude, on her knees, legs spread, and twerking for so long that you can't stand it so you take her doggie style. I've got some things to teach DS II.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    I love it when she twerk on stage, but not during my lap dances.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    What rockstar said.
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    One word comes to mind, STUPID!
  • building
    9 years ago
    Twerk it up !! Ass shake all the way. Just reminds you of the woman skilled at being on top! :)
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Twerking is badass
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    jester214---> " Isn't "twerking" really just a lady shaking their ass?" No, it's a particular style of shaking their ass, and as typical of ghetto-origin dances, it's crass and vulgar, kind of the conspicuous consumption model of ass shaking. For me, it lacks any sort of sensuality or sexiness
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion