tuscl

OT: draftkings and fanduel

chessmaster
Illinois
I'm thinking about doing it. Anybody done these fantasy leagues? Do you ever win or are these leagues dominated by nerds that research every game? How much did you make? Are they legit?

6 comments

• motorhead
    9 years ago
    I don't but those commercials sound tempting. I just play in a standard ESPN league with some guys at work.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Yeah the commercials do sound tempting. But that's how they get suckers to play.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I haven't - which is strange considering how I like to gamble.

It's funny, I was talking to a woman the other day who's in her 50's and an avid football fan. She says she does it all the time, she said she's not making money but not losing either.

My guess is it's nerds dominating the game or they pick some obscure 2nd string running back who has a break-out day and a kicker who kicks 7 field goals in one game!
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I'm thinking of doing it just for the sign up bonus and the fact ads bring in lots of dumb money. Sort of like the poker boom of 10 years ago.
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    I just popped in for a LD fee. I'll see what happens. Worse case, I'm out a single LD. Best case, I buy a club and you most all of you are invited to the grand re-opening.
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    I can only speak for draftkings because i play on it none stop lol

They have all kinds of tournaments from heads to heads to 50,000 ppl playing in one tournament

Yes their are nerds that are on the site but that hasn't stopped me from cashing...im just a casual gamer and do very well from time to time

Biggest winning has been $1,000 and i only had $3 at risk

Best of luck bro
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion