tuscl

Do we really need another review of Follies?

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
It's already past 1,500. We know the place is great. How many times do we need some PL to tell us that its ultra high mileage in the afternoon, a lower mileage black club at night? Can't we just come up with one single review by shadowcat that we adopt as the official Follies review?

12 comments

• shailynn
    9 years ago
    Well we need 2 reviews since shadow mainly goes during the day only.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I was going to do one today but I see that there were 4 done yesterday. If I can keep things going OTC with my CF, I will be going to the club less. So you may need those others filling in. :)
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    These reviews are the only way we who don't travel for work can experience the fun of Follies. I can't afford to fly to Atlanta every time I want extras.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Free VIP for TUSCL. Hell u don't even need to visit, just copy and cut and paste old reviews to make it look like an original review.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    No “system” is perfect – but I prefer too many reviews than not enough – often reviewers have a different angle on their experience and often times non-regulars can learn about certain ROBs or ROB schemes.

There are also PLs here for the first time often I imagine; or come on here to read reviews sparingly – so there are always those that don't know about Follies or how much fun it is.

It also helps some of us non-ATL PLs whom can't make it to ATL regularly live vicariously and “inspire us” to make a future trip.
  • VeryBigDawg
    9 years ago
    JS69 has it right, we should have one master review of Follies .... but the others are right in that the system is set up for too many reviews of the popular clubs.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    We need 1500 more – as long as folks wanna write reviews of their experience means the club is doing something right (at least for the positive reviews which seems to be most)
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Hell yes Papi and maybe we ought to print these reviews and tell strip club managers all over the country to read them
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ I don't think most of them can read though :)
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    True true LOL
  • goldmongerATL
    9 years ago
    Agree with Papi. If a clubs review rate slows down, I worry. I look at clubs I used to go to that have gone downhill. Very infrequent reviews where once there were many. Tells me what I need to know right there.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Whether you need it or not, you're going to get it. I have mine queued up for when I need it. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion